PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have just supplied yet another one of my friends with U2 tickets. I"m like a crack dealer but with U2. "C'mon with us, you know you want to. All the cool kids are doin' it. It's only about $60"

Yeah, I don't talk to him. So I found out via stalking his facebook page.

Ugh, I hope she's not pregnant. Poor kid would have my brother as a dad.

It's the weekend :happydance::loveshower:

And it's a long one:yippie::weekend:

Party On, Wild!

I found out yesterday that we're FINALLY approved on our house. We close the deal at the end of June. :dance:

So here's another story, some n00b on here said he had 2 GA tix to sell at face value, said he wouldn't include shipping or credit card charges. Now, I bought two GA tix from Ticketmaster and from another seller and both times it was almost exactly $148 for the pair. This guy wanted $175 so I didn't buy them. As far as I'm concerned, even $25 is scalping (although I know it could be much worse on ebay or stubhub). But his price is NOT face value. Should I report this to the mods or just let anyone else who responds to him find out for themselves?

Ladies :flirt:

Zooey there's no harmin reporting him, at the end of the day he mislead you

I'm still going back and forth. I mean maybe some ppl wouldn't bat a lash at $25, for the 'inconvenience' or whatever and I don't want to get a reputation as a whiner. But he's got 2 posts and I've got... well...

I guess I'll let the mods decide.

We've got a soccer game Saturday, a BBQ with an old college friend Sunday and the boys are going to a baseball game Monday so I get the house TO MYSELF ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout you?

I have to work 6am-2pm Sat and Sunday, so that kinda sucks and Monday I have work 9-3, but I get paid time doubled. Sunday my friends parents are having a BBQ. My friend and are also thinking of getting Phillies tickets for Monday night. It is dollar dog night.

I have to work 6am-2pm Sat and Sunday, so that kinda sucks and Monday I have work 9-3, but I get paid time doubled. Sunday my friends parents are having a BBQ. My friend and are also thinking of getting Phillies tickets for Monday night. It is dollar dog night.

work = $$, right? So that's good. And sounds like you'll still have some relax-y time.

I"m thinking of doing some summer school tutoring to make some extra $$.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom