Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono5.jpg

1sthdvertigo.jpg

There've been a lot of good photos coming from u2tours.com KellyAhern has been posting the best of them here, too

It's actually sunny and warming up here {71 degrees} ( finally!) you must be getting the gray rainy icky weather we've been plagued with for the past several days

daygloeyes2 said:
They had Bono on the front page of the Boston Herald. And no, I didn't buy 4 copies of it. :shifty:

WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?!?! :wink:

The_Edge89 said:
I guess this isn't the "PLEBA guys party" too, this time around is it?

Why would you say that? have we done something particualarly non-guy? Something boy-offensive?

Damn you all and your beautiful weather! :madspit:

It's supposed to rain all week here. I'm going to meet my dad for dinner in Boston tonight, but if the weather keeps up like this, I don't think I'll be able to go in.

well my Lib session is probably going to end soon....

I'nm not feeling so good physically/ right now so im gonna haft to make this a quick WP for DREA...happy BD

BTW someone can add a pic....:wink:

The lights go down, down to a sultry violet purple.... the eirree/wiry synthysizer sounds start to creep over the audience. Drea who's gotten GA between Bono & Adam is primed for the next throbbing notes of THE bassman.....but bef0re it happens Adam starts taking a walk around the outer elipse. WHoa... this is NOT the usual thing.

Adam is getter closer and closer. She's transfixed...he's going to be the closet yet to her during this show..... But wait ...he starts going past her...aawwwww Noooo.
THEN he stops...he's seems to be getting some cue . He scans... he slightly nods his head and .....STEPS...BACk.

He steps back further.His narrowed eyes then open up more, a smile crosses his facwe...all the while his bass is covering the whole arena. WHat's this??!!! A sercuity person puts his hand on drea's shoulder.......motions upward towards the stage ...Adam holds out his hand. He nods...yeah...YOU...smiling.

He says Happy Birthday...would you like to join me & Bono over by the drum....? The lights add in a smokin' red-crimson...... She swallows...takes his hand and goes up, up on to....ecstacsy.....

Hope you like... :wink: Happy BD!!!! :hug:

Is any one Here!!???

If Drea's not on for a while will some one kindly :bump: this forward for her.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

well you bought one for me at least, right? :wink:

Um, yeah, sure. :shifty:

I called up Barnes and Noble today and asked if they had Bono In Conversation. The lady on the phone said "You mean that Bono guy from U2?I'm going to see him on Saturday with my husband and 2 sons!" And we proceeded to have a 5-minute conversation about U2. :laugh:

I reserved a copy and I'm pretty sure I'm picking it up tomorrow! :D :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I don't have enough money for the book...I'm saving all my money from the summer movie season on a U2 Ipod and a new cellphone

I was going to get a U2 iPod...but I settled on my regular white one.

I don't need a new cell phone, but I saw the new motorolla razor phone. Is it possible to fall in love with a cell phone? :drool:

dazzledbylight said:
well my Lib session is probably going to end soon....

I'nm not feeling so good physically/ right now so im gonna haft to make this a quick WP for DREA...happy BD

BTW someone can add a pic....:wink:

The lights go down, down to a sultry violet purple.... the eirree/wiry synthysizer sounds start to creep over the audience. Drea who's gotten GA between Bono & Adam is primed for the next throbbing notes of THE bassman.....but bef0re it happens Adam starts taking a walk around the outer elipse. WHoa... this is NOT the usual thing.

Adam is getter closer and closer. She's transfixed...he's going to be the closet yet to her during this show..... But wait ...he starts going past her...aawwwww Noooo.
THEN he stops...he's seems to be getting some cue . He scans... he slightly nods his head and .....STEPS...BACk.

He steps back further.His narrowed eyes then open up more, a smile crosses his facwe...all the while his bass is covering the whole arena. WHat's this??!!! A sercuity person puts his hand on drea's shoulder.......motions upward towards the stage ...Adam holds out his hand. He nods...yeah...YOU...smiling.

He says Happy Birthday...would you like to join me & Bono over by the drum....? The lights add in a smokin' red-crimson...... She swallows...takes his hand and goes up, up on to....ecstacsy.....

Hope you like... :wink: Happy BD!!!! :hug:

Is any one Here!!???

If Drea's not on for a while will some one kindly :bump: this forward for her.

Very nice :up: I'll post it and a pic over in her happy birthday thread, make sure she sees it ok?

And DG that's cool... Bono just brings people together everyday, doesn't he? :)
I really want a copy of that book, too, been bugging every store that sells books around here and still got nothing :mad: I'm going to have to drive down to Grand Rapids and start bugging them (thats the closest Barnes & Noble to me, about an hours drive)
And I was just teasing about the paper; I'm not in outer space or anything, I can actually get my own copy of papers from Boston or New York, Chicago, and even Dublin if I want too :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Very nice :up: I'll post it and a pic over in her happy birthday thread, make sure she sees it ok?

I really want a copy of that book, too, been bugging every store that sells books around here and still got nothing :mad: I'm going to have to drive down to Grand Rapids and start bugging them (thats the closest Barnes & Noble to me, about an hours drive)
And I was just teasing about the paper; I'm not in outer space or anything, I can actually get my own copy of papers from Boston or New York, Chicago, and even Dublin if I want too :hug:

Glad you were teasing, because I need all 8 copies to myself!!! :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

I was wondering if you get either the Sun-Times or Tribune out where you are.....I think anyone can get the New York Times....cause I keep seeing commericals for it.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I was wondering if you get either the Sun-Times or Tribune out where you are.....I think anyone can get the New York Times....cause I keep seeing commericals for it.

Yeah, I don't have to go as far for the NY times, but Chicago's papers are pretty common up here, Detroit and Chicago being the two major cities that are accessible really to us up here in our little penninsula.

I have to drive about an hour to get any paper other than the Detroit Free press or USA today (or the piss ant little local papers... you don't even have to know how to spell to get a job writing for most of them :rolleyes: )

I want to get the book also, read a bit of it in the store a few wks ago, seems to be very interesting. Just not ready to part with the $25.

Weldy, saw Star Wars last night, wish I wouldv'e stayed home, I think it sucked a little.

Well guys, just when people are getting here and ready to chat I have to go get ready for class :madspit: I'll be back on around ten tonight (it's 3 pm now for those in different time zones)

Wish I could take you with me ...
1.gif

Hey! I meant to class! Now get outta my shower! :giggle:

:hug: :wave: Bye DG, Weldy, Dazz, GG and anyone else I may have missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom