Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figures.....I write a cap....and there's only Adam lovers to be found...:giggle:

:hug:

Happy birthday Drea! :hug: :dance:
GIRLS.jpg

^ adam chest
ATYCLBbandfun.jpg

adamsp.jpg

adamnaked.jpg

^ birthday suit :wink:
adambonozooropa.jpg

^ wall!

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:rockon: :dance: ~ 11,000!!!! ~ [/IWooot! Go me!!! :wink:
"I gotta go...." ..and he leaves for the show.

1. Congrats on another 1000 posts under your belt :giggle:

2. I will not be able to get that out of my head when I see a show... I'm totally going to be picturing that :wink:

3. WOW! :bow: :combust:

Psst, Drea, this cap works really good for Adam, too! :D

FlyYourKite said:
I'm back.

Why oh why does it have to suck so much being obsessed with someone you can't have? :sad:

Why can't I just like men only?

I'm sorry Fly, but I've told you once and I'm not going to tell you again, NO means No!

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: SG :hug:
Equal oppertunity indeed.....but you prefer a side order of adam right? :wink:

Let's see... :hmm:I think I'll have the Larry Adam sandwhich with a side of Bono and if there's time Edge for dessert. :laugh:

Last edited:
Congrats Bri!

And WOW!!! I'm mean WOW!! :combust: I swear sometimes I think my smutty mind isn't even in the same bloody league as the rest of you! :heart:

And I'm definetly an equal opprotunity smut lover as well. But it got pointed out to me today that the reason I can't perve on Adam is the fact that he looks like my brother. EWWWW! Creep me out and permanently ruin Adam for me for life! :sad:

Fly :hug: Sorry babe, I wish I could fix the situation for you.

Russty Cat said:
Congrats Bri!

And WOW!!! I'm mean WOW!! :combust: I swear sometimes I think my smutty mind isn't even in the same bloody league as the rest of you! :heart:

And I'm definetly an equal opprotunity smut lover as well. But it got pointed out to me today that the reason I can't perve on Adam is the fact that he looks like my brother. EWWWW! Creep me out and permanently ruin Adam for me for life! :sad:

Fly :hug: Sorry babe, I wish I could fix the situation for you.

:hug:

Ewww yeah anyone that has any resemblance to blood relatives, especially siblings, is just non-perveable. :(

I'm still here Bri, I'm just being a naughty girl and watching Rattle and Hum on my puter. Larry is getting so distracting. I swear the man is always primping and being hot trying to get my attention. :drool: :wink:

I'd love a Bono/Larry sandwich with a whole lot of Edge for desert. :combust:

Nighty night Bri! Sweaty Dreams. And I'm hella shocked you don't have any experience, you sure can talk a good game. hehe I don't think you'll have any problems later in life. :wink: :hug:

Off to the new thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom