Pleban Girl/Guy Party - Building a large U2 shrine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP - my parents are in Ancaster for the week, since Dad's one of the marshalls on the 6th hole at the Canadian Open... Mom was planning to do some shopping at some point, but whether they'll end up in Hamilton or in Brantford I'm not sure *g* So if you see a woman who looks like a slightly shorter grey haired version of me this week, that's why :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, tell them not to waste their time, there's no good shopping here. :yikes:

:lol: I'm not even sure if Mom'll end up shopping - she was just talking about it while they were here moving Megan in... From my sister's living room window you can see the top part of the Four Seasons! Short walk for her if she feels like taking a study break to do some star-gazing this weekend when the Film Fest starts :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami how hawt is it? :sexywink:

Very. :wink:

Super tight jeans (but not unflatteringly tight :lol: ) with a long brown tanktop, but the top has like a brown stripe then a sheer brown stripe, then brown then sheer, so it's basically see through. :laugh: So under that tank a skin colored tank so it still looks like I'm wearing nothing underneath it. :flirt: And some of my funky jewelry that is in the brown family. :love: :lol:

sami0201 said:

Super tight jeans (but not unflatteringly tight :lol: ) with a long brown tanktop, but the top has like a brown stripe then a sheer brown stripe, then brown then sheer, so it's basically see through. :laugh: So under that tank a skin colored tank so it still looks like I'm wearing nothing underneath it. :flirt: And some of my funky jewelry that is in the brown family. :love: :lol:

That's hawt. :sexywink:

sami0201 said:

:combust:

Nice....:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

and my favorite pic of this entire sims game :giggle:
edgeadamkiss.jpg

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom