PLEBA Misc News, Stories and Articles #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:applaud: Well done, The Edge.

Glad to see Music Rising still making an impact. The state of the US public educational system is something that infuriates me as a parent and as the daughter of a teacher. I could rant for DAYS about what we're not doing in our schools and what we're not teaching our kids. :doh:

Yay, Edge, Bob, Team Music Rising, Tulene U, the performers etc !!! :applaud::applaud:

great to preserve the history and keep the various streams of that area's music alive & vital to schools/people locally and by different media - out there to people in wider circles.

Adam was on the MindFeed radio show this morning. It sounded like it was recorded a few days ago.

The entire broadcast was about how music does wonders for mental health and development

http://newstalk.ie/player/shows/MindFeed/15053/9606/04th_May_2014_-_MindFeed_Part_1

His interview starts at 28.20

He goes in depth about how music was such an influence on him. He does discuss some stuff about Walk In My Shoes, discusses his education, his issues as a teenager and the younger years. He also says that music is still what keeps him going.

He does talk about the new album at 39.35 but says the exact same thing he's said in other interviews this week.

Bono and The Edge serenade Clooney and fiancée | Page Six

A source reports that many of the stars joined in the karaoke session that had been specially set up for the party.
The insider said, “The party was a combined celebration for a number of people’s birthdays and Mother’s Day. It was George’s birthday, Rande’s birthday, Bono’s birthday and Bono’s daughter Jordan Hewson’s 25th birthday. The Edge sang the Oasis song ‘Wonderwall,’ then Bono and his daughter performed a duet of ‘Something Stupid.’

Also, Bono celebrated his birthday at Guy Oseary's home with...pizzas!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=789312214421617&set=a.465854133434095.111469.337198339633009

Though it would be about right, poetically speaking, for their girls to be pregnant at the same time. I'm still smiling about Edge singing 'Wonderwall' for Bono's birthday. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom