PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel-Of-Harlem said:
Yes, that's Brian. You can see it's him in both videos on the left of the page (the little thumbnails). It struck me as strange, really. I thought each of them had a different bodyguard.

Does that mean Bono is in NYC bodyguardless??? Oh my.

Does that mean Bono is in NYC bodyguardless??? Oh my.

:mac: Pack the bus. We're goin' on a trip with the PLEBA girls!

But I think a different bodyguard might've joined him in the US, as Brian lives in Dublin it'd be easier for him to be with Adam now, as he's in Dublin.

I wondered if he would stay for the Tonys. Plus, it's the Belmont Stakes and we know Bono likes races.

Or he could be in Dublin/London/France...everybody Pop Musik!

Oh my God, that's truly sad news :sad: I had no idea she was so sick. I remember reading about here in some Irish newspaper some years ago and thought she was a remarkable woman. What a sad loss for Edge. My thoughts go out to him and his family :hug:

It's with such a heavy heart that I fly to Dublin tomorrow to begin my trip - it will be weighing on me the whole time I am there.

So very sorry, blessings to the Evans family.

My condolences to the entire family...:sad::hug:to the Edge and all..

I wonder if this was totally out of blue. I hope he was able to make it home to be there with her... and say goodbye. :(
( Just wondering since he was on holiday in Central America recently)

It said she was sick shortly. :( Must be pretty shocking. God that's horrible.

I'm near Edge and his family... It's really a sad moment in this life. She believed in them and incourage them to go on. Big woman :(

Back
Top Bottom