PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you want to protect somebody, Ceecee, I'll take my cat over to meet Larry, and you can defend him from the cute, sweet innocent little ball of white fur :giggle:

Okay enough crap! I did get the Mojo magazine while I was out. :hyper: :dance:

Did I miss any caps today or anything important like BP? :wink:

CeeCee said:

What?! You want :bono: to protect you? *sniffles* Wel, fine, be that way. *sob, sniffle, cry* I'm jsut going ot go curl up in a corner with my things.

:sad: :hug:

:wink:

Awww.....Russty. :hug: :hug: :heart: Hang in there. Things will get better soon. I hope you don't need the meds, but if you have to.....you have to, I guess. I never did like meds. I tried a lot of different ones, but they made me feel so sick. So I went with psychotherapy and herbal remedies. They work for me, but I always advise people to do what's right for them.

elysithea said:

:laugh: No, its actually some serious stuff. I'm on the Amnesty International site right now, just looking thru some things. :)

Haven't found any good P yet, though, but I'll let you know if I find some. I still have to finish writing mine.

.....hope it's good. I've never posted anything of mine before. :reject:

*pets* I know how you feel. I had a site that was full of my fic once. It was wrestling fic though. I was published in a fan zien once. When I was in middle school. It was a star trek story I wrote. I think it was published anyway.

Russty Cat said:
Sorry Mr. Cat and I were talking. He never really comes in to talk to me anymore, so I thought maybe something was up.

I left earlier for a while and he wanted to know what was going on with me. We had a talk about me trying to maintain my sanity without getting in a bell tower and shooting people. :huh: I don't know why I can't shake the depression monkeys off my back this week. I think its just me being in this house to long with the kids and not having any time for myself. Its been 6 weeks without a break! :ohmy: So I had to lay down some stuff to him and tell him that if we are going to make it till September without me killing everyone, they have to lay off driving me crazy.

I seriously left earlier and got on the freeway and it took all I had not to just keep on driving. It would have been so easy to just take off. I've been yelling at the kids all day and I just can't help myself. I know I shouldn't be, but every little thing just pisses me off. I hate feeling this way.

We didn't solve much except he is going to make time for me to get my tattoos next week. And if I need it he is going to take me back to the doctors to get back on more meds. Which I don't know what to do, but if this doesn't get better I may have to. :|

:hug: Aww, Sweetie :hug:

I hate it when things get like that. You'll be ok, though. You've started facing it, and things always get easier once you've taken the first steps.

Remember that everything is constantly changing, no pain or suffering is permanent. (to paraphrase St Teresa of Avila)

and I'm here. If you decide to get on the road and drive, head East. :D

elysithea said:

We went through a Monty Python phase during the discussion earlier. :lol:

I have the whole script somewhere.... but I know that entire film by heart, now. :reject:

I read the last couple of pages of this thread...I know...I :heart: Monty Python.

I haven't watched Holy Grail in Ages...but I recently saw an eposide (I know...wrong spelling...it's like me spelling seceret) of Flying Circus...and I was :D :lol: like crazy!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Is this from the Parrot skecth in Monty Python?

I :heart: that one!

nnoo! tha'ts MP and the Holy Grail! The scene from 'Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!'

the parrot sketch is different.

Then ther's the spanish inquistion. I wanted to make it my answering machine message on my cell phone.

'Nnnnoooobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! Our cheif weapon is surprise! Sprise and fear are our two weapons! Surprise, fear and an alomost fantical devotion to the pope are our weapons! Amoungst our weaponry is surprise, fear, an almost fanatical devotion tot he Pop and spiffy red uniforms! Oh bugger, we'll come back in..'

elysithea said:

:sad: :hug:

:wink:

Awww.....Russty. :hug: :hug: :heart: Hang in there. Things will get better soon. I hope you don't need the meds, but if you have to.....you have to, I guess. I never did like meds. I tried a lot of different ones, but they made me feel so sick. So I went with psychotherapy and herbal remedies. They work for me, but I always advise people to do what's right for them.

I would not be here today if it weren't for my SSRI prescriptions :yes: but I know everyone is different. They're nothing to be ashamed of or to fear outright. Especially if they've helped in the past

CeeCee said:

nnoo! tha'ts MP and the Holy Grail! The scene from 'Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!'

the parrot sketch is different.

Then ther's the spanish inquistion. I wanted to make it my answering machine message on my cell phone.

'Nnnnoooobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! Our cheif weapon is surprise! Sprise and fear are our two weapons! Surprise, fear and an alomost fantical devotion to the pope are our weapons! Amoungst our weaponry is surprise, fear, an almost fanatical devotion tot he Pop and spiffy red uniforms! Oh bugger, we'll come back in..'

Ok..thanks...I was wondering.

Ohhh...I get it now...thanks! :D

I love the Spanish Inquistion one...it's one of my favorites.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Is this from the Parrot skecth in Monty Python?

I :heart: that one!

Nope, it's part of the "Bring out your dead!" scene from MP and The Holy Grail *g* *restrains herself from continuing the quote :giggle:*

CeeCee said:

I don't think that would work. I've got a white cate myself. LOL.

It would work :yes:

Here it is people from Blender mag Nov 2004..
page 118:

But right now the taut, tough beatmaster is observing a cute "kitten" as it skitters across the bare borards towards him.
The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer"shreiks like a girl. "I HATE CATS"
he shrudders pathetically attempting to regain his composure.
"I had a terrible experience with one as a child!

:hug: Thanks guys. :heart: I know we will get thru this. And you guys have helped a ton. Its so nice to know when I'm here I still have a place to go and have fun and relax.

I think I'm struggling alot with the fact that there are all these things I would love to do with the kids, but I just can't right now with my health. I wanted to take them out today, but being as it was 105 there was no way.

But its okay tomorrow is another day and eventually it will cool down. Or we will melt! :lol:

"I'm meeellltttinnnggg! Oh what a world! I'm meeeelllltttinggg!" :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Thanks guys. :heart: I know we will get thru this. And you guys have helped a ton. Its so nice to know when I'm here I still have a place to go and have fun and relax.

I think I'm struggling alot with the fact that there are all these things I would love to do with the kids, but I just can't right now with my health. I wanted to take them out today, but being as it was 105 there was no way.

But its okay tomorrow is another day and eventually it will cool down. Or we will melt! :lol:

"I'm meeellltttinnnggg! Oh what a world! I'm meeeelllltttinggg!" :giggle:

It's hot here in Illinois...and I'm not melting.

And since when are we not in Kansas anymore? :giggle:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

But right now the taut, tough beatmaster is observing a cute "kitten" as it skitters across the bare borards towards him.
The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer"shreiks like a girl. "I HATE CATS"
he shrudders pathetically attempting to regain his composure.
"I had a terrible experience with one as a child!

:rofl: Oh my god! *dies* Larry kills me!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg :hyper: I finally caught up!!!
:crack:

And I bit my lip or something, so there's lil bump..and it's buggin me......and I want B to kiss it better......or distract me...whichever :drool:

Annnnnnd........

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?! :ohmy:

And did my clone leave? :(

And I'm so sad about the Sims, poor SG :hug:

:tsk: Coconuts do not migrate....it's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...that's where that line came from.

*......and you think I'm confused......:tsk:......*

Back
Top Bottom