Pleba Girls Party: We rise up and come for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I remember one morning when I had been particularly bad the night before...I got up and got online, and the page wouldn't load. I was like "noooooooooooo!! I didn't mean it!!! I'll be good from now on, I promise!!!" :scream: :sad:

Then the next time I refreshed, it was fine. :lol:

:lmao:
Think that'll be me tommorrow morning.....err.later today?

Magic 8 ball says:
Most likely!

:yawn:

This has been more fun than I've had in a long time guys :hug:

But I'm off to bed. I'll talk to you all again soon, I hope! Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canuckleheads :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Zoobaby101.jpg

Zoobaby22.jpg

:lmao: Those pics remind me of that one Foo Fighters video, Low...Dave Grohl and Jack Black in that motel room. :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
:yawn:

This has been more fun than I've had in a long time guys :hug:

But I'm off to bed. I'll talk to you all again soon, I hope! Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canuckleheads :wink:

:hug::heart:

<--- That face may be wrong (that's SO changing tommorrow!!)
but for a change the thread ffelt right as rain. :love:

Ladies, it's been a blast. But now, I regretfully must edit some posts....
And then I should really head for bed as well.

Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart:

:clonelove:

Dazzle's NYC U2 week :D

. Day 1= NYU/ miss Bono by about 15 mins or so. But knew that would probably happen. so was much more ok than not about it.

Day 2 = Conan O'Brian / :adam: & :bono: sightings Missed photo as he came towards us - do i try for an autograph Or photo...mind stall . Bono stays in car, took pic- not sure in time.

Day 3 Raining and some wind :grumpy: :larry: leaves first? or third NOT seen// very brief :adam: sighting {missed taking photo} // brief :bono: sighting, stays in car- open window, try another photo :shrug:?? edge laeft last...not even seen through window

result= :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
I'm glad you at least got to see them Dazzled, and hopefully your pics will turn out, as well. :)

and Life Willing I got at least 4 more chances with even more on the days I'll be there for rehersal arrtival and then after show!:drool: :drool: :drool:

PLus...i'm realy splurging on an 10 day netpass {$20} so i can keep up with all the u2 fun & frolic...AND I have Thurs and This Sunday prety free....
SOooooooo at the net I can see if the guys are publically out & about....grab camera{s} and off I gooooooooooo!!!! :laugh:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :happy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom