Pleba Girls Party: We rise up and come for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

You're squishing me!! :yikes: *moves away from SG*

:lmao: :lmao:

:lol: But I Wuv you! :hug: :lmao:

I think I need sleep. Or drugs. maybe both. :)

Ok, so am I the only one who saw a strange like , optical illusion in this pic?
WTF.jpg

SG, Snooky, glad to hear you're both feeling a bit better. :) I thought I might have been coming down with it, but it went away in a few hours. just one of those inexplicable upset tummies, I guess.

Weldy, I go in phases...sometimes weeks will go by where this is the only thread I look at. Other times, I wander around a bit. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: But I Wuv you! :hug: :lmao:

I think I need sleep. Or drugs. maybe both. :)

Ok, so am I the only one who saw a strange like , optical illusion in this pic?
WTF.jpg

:yikes: :yikes: Can you wuv me from a distance?? :lmao:

Holy shit...looks like Mr. Clayton is packin' some heat in that picture!! :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
SG, Snooky, glad to hear you're both feeling a bit better. :) I thought I might have been coming down with it, but it went away in a few hours. just one of those inexplicable upset tummies, I guess.

Weldy, I go in phases...sometimes weeks will go by where this is the only thread I look at. Other times, I wander around a bit. :)

I see...I'm sorta like that...but I tend to go to my favorites when I'm wandering around the forum.

Its offical Hell is now frozen over! :lol:

My in laws where here for almost four hours and in that time they didn't say one thing negative or complain about anything! :hyper:

They even complimented me on how good my house looks, how great the dinner was I cooked and for the first time ever....My FIL was admiring one of my pieces of work and actually asked questions and told me that he thought it was really interesting and very well done. :faint: I was and still am in total shock. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Its offical Hell is now frozen over! :lol:

My in laws where here for almost four hours and in that time they didn't say one thing negative or complain about anything! :hyper:

They even complimented me on how good my house looks, how great the dinner was I cooked and for the first time ever....My FIL was admiring one of my pieces of work and actually asked questions and told me that he thought it was really interesting and very well done. :faint: I was and still am in total shock. :lol:

WOW!! I am glad it went well!

:hug: SG I'm glad your doing better.:hug: Weldy :hug: VP its so nice to see you! :hug: Snooky I'm glad you are feeling better, too. :heart:

All the work I've done totally paid off tonight. I feel like crying, but in a good way. Mr. Cat told me that his dad even offered to pay of the second mortgage on our house and then we could just make payments to him. He told him that if we ever got in trouble and couldn't pay the mortgage just to let him know, so he could pay it for us. He knows we are sitting on prime real estate and doesn't want to see us loose the house. Its nice to know that they realize we do the best we can and sometimes its just hard. Mr. Cat said he was very nice about it, not pushy, just letting him now that we don't need to worry. :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom