Pleba Girls Party: We rise up and come for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Hey again!

Y'all will have to excuse me, I keep comin and going....its' cos of this shitting thing in my head :(

Apparantley, 'cos I'm almost overdosing on painkillers...I'll be going to A & E soon...which aint to good :|

Then, I have to go my doctor and see wtf is wrong with my head.

It starts from my ear now, bangs the hell out of the rest of my head and then blurs my vision :|....anyone had anything like this before?

One thing's for certain, i havent got food poisoning! :hyper:

I'm actually having a very productive day, even though I've been in here off and on since around 11 this morn.

Went to an antique show and bought some post cards from 1902-1928.......all of South Dakota. Like I need anymore of them.....:der:

Well, I gotta move out of the house on Mon, the guys are coming to take out the tub and start with the new plumbing and tile and all that. Hope no one intends on using the computer in the business lounge while I'm there......or it could get ugly :eyebrow:

I gotta have my Blue Crack :drool:

bono_gal said:
:wave:

Hey again!

Y'all will have to excuse me, I keep comin and going....its' cos of this shitting thing in my head :(

Apparantley, 'cos I'm almost overdosing on painkillers...I'll be going to A & E soon...which aint to good :|

Then, I have to go my doctor and see wtf is wrong with my head.

It starts from my ear now, bangs the hell out of the rest of my head and then blurs my vision :|....anyone had anything like this before?

One thing's for certain, i havent got food poisoning! :hyper:

Sorry to hear you're still feeling crappy BG! :hug: Hopefully the doctor will have some suggestions to make things easier on you.

That's good about the no food poisoning :hyper: Believe me, you'd know it if you had it. Everything coming out of all orifices of the body nonstop for days straight :| Fun times.

FlyYourKite said:

Sorry to hear you're still feeling crappy BG! : hug: Hopefully the doctor will have some suggestions to make things easier on you.

That's good about the no food poisoning : hyper: Believe me, you'd know it if you had it. Everything coming out of all orifices of the body nonstop for days straight : | Fun times.

Hey Fly :hug: :heart:

"Everything coming out of all orifices" :drool:

:lmao:

I've never had it before...and hopefully I wont get it ever! :no:

This headache just seems really dodgy though....I dont like things related to my head :lol:...its so complicated :|

how are you Fly? :hug:

bono_gal said:

Hey Fly

"Everything coming out of all orifices"

I've never had it before...and hopefully I wont get it ever!

This headache just seems really dodgy though....I dont like things related to my head :lol:...its so complicated :|

how are you Fly? :hug:

Oh yeah it's so hot :drool: :|

Headaches do suck.

I'm pretty good, thanks! :D My brain hurts now from studying pharmacology. But yummy dinner is soon.

I guess no one is here for my exciting news...

Anyway, his car was making the turn into the area where the cars go to take the guys into Madison Square Garden. A couple of girls ran up to take pictures, and he rolled down the window. I went up--calmly, I thought--and said "Adam, you are a Silver Fox and the girls all love the way you look" (or something like that). Then...I THOUGHT he was extending his hand towards me, so I put my hand into the car and shook his hand. Then I walked away, totally stunned. (Dazz was there, she can tell you how I was).

But when Bono's car came by about a minute or so later, a couple of girls looked at me with daggers in their eyes and warned me, "Don't rush the van." Now, I had no intention of rushing the van. And to my way of thinking, I didn't rush Adam's car--I walked over when other people walked over. He was SMILING at me, looked very amused, probably because I'm DRENCHED from waiting over an hour.

Now I just feel badly, now, when I got what I most wanted....

:adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox:

:sad:

Diane L said:
Hi girls.

I just met Adam Clayton.

Oh.

Ok.

That always happens to me.

Just walking aimlessly around the same random place as the bass player from U2.

:lmao:

*wants to live the dream*

Diane! :hyper: :hyper:

How, when, where....i wont ask who and why :lol:

Diane L said:
I guess no one is here for my exciting news...

Anyway, his car was making the turn into the area where the cars go to take the guys into Madison Square Garden. A couple of girls ran up to take pictures, and he rolled down the window. I went up--calmly, I thought--and said "Adam, you are a Silver Fox and the girls all love the way you look" (or something like that). Then...I THOUGHT he was extending his hand towards me, so I put my hand into the car and shook his hand. Then I walked away, totally stunned. (Dazz was there, she can tell you how I was).

But when Bono's car came by about a minute or so later, a couple of girls looked at me with daggers in their eyes and warned me, "Don't rush the van." Now, I had no intention of rushing the van. And to my way of thinking, I didn't rush Adam's car--I walked over when other people walked over. He was SMILING at me, looked very amused, probably because I'm DRENCHED from waiting over an hour.

Now I just feel badly, now, when I got what I most wanted....

: adam: : drool: : combust: : silverfox:

:sad:

Diane!

dont feel bad hun!

you met the adam clayton!!!...the one who was born to have it! :drool:

Oh, Diane thats Great!!
I'm so happy for you.

:grumpy: *slightly upset. only one in chicago not to meet anyone, my Sim GG gets no Bono love and when SG is planning on making it happen, the darn thing explodes on her. something is wrong with the GG :grumpy:

:wink: But very happy for the other girls.:hug:

No, sami, Bono did NOT come out. The van stopped for about a minute so people could take pictures.

If you saw how those women looked at me...like they wanted to kill me, really vicious. But I swear, he was smiling really warmly at me, and I wouldn't have gone to shake his hand if I hadn't gotten some kind of idea that was okay. And I'm not delusional about things like this...I don't know.

Maybe THEY were jealous because THEY weren't smart enough to go up to the car and tell him that he's a Silver Fox!!!!! :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, Diane thats Great!!
I'm so happy for you.

:grumpy: *slightly upset. only one in chicago not to meet anyone, my Sim GG gets no Bono love and when SG is planning on making it happen, the darn thing explodes on her. something is wrong with the GG :grumpy:

:wink: But very happy for the other girls.:hug:

GG, don't stop believing (what ever happened to Steve Perry, anyway?)! I can't believe this happened to me. I really can't. I'm just upset because I don't want to have upset Adam. He didn't seem upset about it, though.

And I wasn't the first one to walk over to the car...it was when other people did that I went over. And he was the one who opened the window, and we made eye contact, and HE was smiling at me, SMILING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust:

Girls, you do make me feel much, much better. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Part of the problem, I think, is this security guy ran over and said "Hey, Hey, HEY!" when I was shaking his hand. I think the guy overreacted, but he might have thought, why would anyone stand in the pouring rain for over an hour if they're not crazy?

I still feel like a :reject: but you make me feel much, much better. Thank you!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom