Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dazz! I was talking about Bri, as we were all puzzled about where she had got off to!!

Miss ya when you go off Bri! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
How did you do on your thesis VP? :hug:

It was a proposal presentation - i had to present what I want to do and the theory behind it to the committee...and see if i could get their approval to go ahead. It went very well! :) :) i can start setting up my study, but i'm not gonna run it till the fall, because there will be a larger pool of participants then.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sorry. :hug:
One of mine is eating off and on. I'm a little worried. :|
How are you doing?

I wish I was a vet so I could do something rather then just try and guess what's wrong.
Awww. Is that all? Juat not eating? I hope your pup's ok. :hug:
I'm doing alright. Just worried nonstop, and a lil stressed.

Dazz :hug:

VP :hug:

And while I'm at it.. GG, DG, Susan, Wild, Jules, Rustty, FBI, NBA, MIB, Bono, ...etc :hug: :heart: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wish I was a vet so I could do something rather then just try and guess what's wrong.
Awww. Is that all? Juat not eating? I hope your pup's ok. :hug:
I'm doing alright. Just worried nonstop, and a lil stressed.

I don't know what's wrong with her. We've put all kinds of food in front of her and she barely touches it. I don't think she ever recovered from the death of my other dog. :sigh:

Stress and worry-bleh. I'm going through those things right now too.:( Anytime you need to talk, you know where to find me. :hug:

Bye GG! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't know what's wrong with her. We've put all kinds of food in front of her and she barely touches it. I don't think she ever recovered from the death of my other dog. :sigh:

Stress and worry-bleh. I'm going through those things right now too.:( Anytime you need to talk, you know where to find me. :hug:

Oh no. Thats awful. Dogs can go through mourning and depression, just like people. When did you put your other pup down again? Poor pup, must miss his friend. :heart:
Have you tried giving people food, or dog treats? Does she eat that?

:hug: Thanks hun. We can pup worry together. :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh no. Thats awful. Dogs can go through mourning and depression, just like people. When did you put your other pup down again? Poor pup, must miss his friend. :heart:
Have you tried giving people food, or dog treats? Does she eat that?

:hug: Thanks hun. We can pup worry together. :p

We've given her white rice(which is what one of my other dogs is on since she's a little sick too :( ), canned dog food, treats, etc. If she eats it, it's very little.

I put my other dog down in February. :sigh:

Hopefully, we won't have to pup worry together soon. If things go ok, I hope we're talking about how they're doing better. :hug: :hug: :)

(Someone did see it before I edited it :eek: but it's all gone over there now *G*)

Okay VP, will post it here...

Oh damn... I clicked on 'copy' to post it here... but then forgot and copied something else! I'm not sure I remember it, but I'll try..

Susan you could never be boring to us. :hug: :heart:

Sorry about the sick puppy dogs, that is rough. {{puppylove}}

Bri I'm a total dork and missed the pink cuffs! :lol: I had to go back and look. I saved the picture to show a friend tonight. She will get a kick out of it. You are too good!

Drea I'm laughing my bum off at you posting a cap in the setlist party thread!!! Man you probably shook their asses up! ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom