Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Bono close-up on stage wearing all that shiny leather gear on the Zoo Tv tour, Jules!!!!! Cor - What a view i got of that sexy arse!!! :yes: :combust: :combust:

DG - Well of course i'm going to bed! Well, trying anyway! It's a while since i was led astray by the very naughty Bri at this late hour!!!! Half 3 in the morning! :ohmy:

Seems like ages ago when i stayed up til 8 in the morning eh Bri?

stuck_34.jpg

Hi Fly! You just joined while Bri was getting me going as she normally does with some tasty pix of Bono!! And esp as i'd like to go to bed with these nice visions!

Oh Bri! You missed something spesh there with Bono as the fly! YUM!!!! It was something else! :drool: :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

Eh it was alright. Bitchy customer after bitchy customer but what else is knew. How has your night been so far? :hug:

Awww I'm sorry. People can be bastards sometimes. :hug:

Meh...my night has gone from semi-ok to sucky in the past half hour. Friend issues :sigh:

Night Jules and Susan! :hug:

Hope to see you all tom nite&i'll be very jealous of whoever is on stage with B too!

Be going quite shortly! Maybe we could have another all-niter at the weekend Bri?

Spotted Mucca just as i'm about to leave :( Mind you she'll be evil&try to keep me going! :evil:

Oh no! Don't remind me of that story now Bri! Yes, the fly up on stage was quite a bit of stimulation, to say the least!!!! :drool:

And i must leave unfortunately! Oh to be in America rite now! :sigh:

OH!!!! What concert are they for Fly? I've still to receive any of my tix&it's getting very close! Nail-biting stuff! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom