Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
At least I'm not calling Bono Larry and Edge Adam

(They hate it when I do that :lol: )

I'm glad I had the pop can in my hands and not held up to my lips when I read that! :laugh: Or else my monitor would've had a Dr. Pepper bath ;)

VintagePunk said:

I lurked here for a couple of months! Not in this thread but in Pleba....Until March, I had something like 30 posts. :lol:

Then Bri lured me in here....the rest is history. :sexywink: :lol:

I was a lurker too, back in the olden days....
And finally the urge to yap overcame me, and I joined.
Mind you, I was going to be Vertigo, but apparently that name was taken. And upon reflection, I'm glad it was :D
Not long afterwards, Dis and I (and Ruff) were banished here to Siberia.....
and the rest is history.

:heart:

Weird question....Have any of you ever read a fiction book that has a white spine with red writing on the front called Ireland?

I picked up the book the other day at my friends shop. She was reading it and told me to skim it that she thought I would like it. So I totally want it now, problem is she is in the caribbean for the next 10 days with my other friend! ARGH! I want the book now and I don't know who the author is. :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mind you, I was going to be Vertigo, but apparently that name was taken. And upon reflection, I'm glad it was :D
and the rest is history.

I was a semi Lurker....joined in August of 2002..then disappered for about a year with a 130 something to my credit...then rejoined when I found my problem....and I joined this party just a couple of days before the start of the Vertigo tour...and I think you guys know the rest.

VintagePunk said:

I lurked here for a couple of months! Not in this thread but in Pleba....Until March, I had something like 30 posts. :lol:

Then Bri lured me in here....the rest is history. :sexywink: :lol:

I followed Wild and Susan over here. Before I had my own stalkers, I was a stalker. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

and the rest is history.

Yes, your lurker days lasted all of...what? 6 hours? :lmao:

:clonelove:

VintagePunk said:

It must evoke great jealousy....Yoko. :mad: :mad:

:lmao:

You called her Yoko! I think that was so uncalled for!!! You could have at least called her Satan or something instead! :wink:

Hi DG! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!!

PS.
Did you hear?
There's gonna be a break in the weather something like 15-20 by Saturday. Which is a good thing, cause today it was damn freaking hot by the lake. And that would suck for Ikeafest.

Could you imagine all those sweaty hugs?? Ewww. We'd have to bathe ourselves in hand sanitizer. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom