PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

*snerk* Wonder which two :wink: And Cate's expecting a... warm welcome home tomorrow night *G* Unless the train back's as late as it was on Fri night, I should be home between 10:30-11pm.

Russty - I know you wouldn't, but since Cindy asked you right after she said she got an "evil idea"... ;)

Coo. It will be duley noted, tomorrow afternoon when I wake up.

And yes, I have an evil idea. But really, would I hurt :edge: or any of the boys? :angel:

Sad_Girl said:

not for you silly. Just the general public. don't want too many people to gather outside there, do we? :D

Still doens't help me. I still won't be in TO so it doesn't matter how many people are outside. My only concern is Detroit :)

50 posts till 1,000!

CeeCee said:

Still doens't help me. I still won't be in TO so it doesn't matter how many people are outside. My only concern is Detroit :)

50 posts till 1,000!

you should be concerned how happy I am about TO... it will definitely effect Detroit :giggle: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

you plan on me helping you get close to them, right? :wink:

:crack: I'm so tired I haven't got a clue what I'm typing anymore

:lol: I said I was going to go to bed early tonight. :laugh: Yeah right. I'm tired, but I'm addicted. :crack:

CeeCee said:

Forgive me but I still fail to understand what my planning on helping you stalk them has to do with TO?

(47 till 1,000)

I think at this point our brains have offically left the building. :lol:

CeeCee said:

Forgive me but I still fail to understand what my planning on helping you stalk them has to do with TO?

(47 till 1,000)

you hinder my stalking in TO I hinder yours in Detroit. I have a bad experience in TO, I'm not in such a helpful good mood in Detroit. that was the joking threat I meant to imply. :crack: I'm going to bed. I'm falling asleep on the keyboard

Sad_Girl said:

you hinder my stalking in TO I hinder yours in Detroit. I have a bad experience in TO, I'm not in such a helpful good mood in Detroit. that was the joking threat I meant to imply. :crack: I'm going to bed. I'm falling asleep on the keyboard

ooohhh! See, I'm not so ood with subtle. SOmetimes you gotta just say it outright. :lol:

Yep, sorry I was doing the nightly switch over. Mr. Cat is trying to sleep so I had to turn out the lights and put my ipod on.

Russty Cat said:
Yep, sorry I was doing the nightly switch over. Mr. Cat is trying to sleep so I had to turn out the lights and put my ipod on.

Sok. Just checking. My rents went to bed hours ago. *nods* I however was up till 6:30 this morning and then slept till 5:30 so... I'm still awake. I know I should take that application back tomorrow but it's supposed to be 205 outside with the heat index. And my truck doens't have AC and needs gas so... I'd have to talk to dad about getting it gas moeny or wait until Mom's day off and take her car. Which will have both gas and AC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom