PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah, they're hawt. :drool: Like my tank top and boxers? :sexywink:

Hmmm...I can't tell but it looks like it could be tea, diet pepsi, or beer. :wink:

looooove those boxers:drool:

diet pepsi:lmao: omg...you listed the 3 things I always drink when I am here...you know me so well:lmao: ......:shifty:

WildHoney said:
That's ok girls :hug:

Hi SG:wave:

Dis : - the first thing that popped into my head was look at Bono's fat fingers :drool: :sexywink:

It's wet over here today...

*goes back to look at fingers:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I'm starting a Moobday thread now. Some people are just so hard to please :rolleyes: :wink:

Now did I say you had to start it? :wink: I merely said I was looking to see if there was a moobday thread when I found the Adam one *g*

Dismantled said:

*goes back to look at fingers:drool:

his fat fingers are so cute:lmao: that WAS one thing I do remember about our meeting...his hands:drool: they are so cute:drool: His nails are nice..but not too nice, looks like he chews on em a little:hug:

Hey Dis, DG, SG!!! :kiss:

I got my freakin' ticket this morning to the Bono dinner/drinks/lecture....aghhhhhhhhhhhh! :hyper: :hyper: :dance:

wild already heard the whole story, so sorry wild...

but 2 friends are also going, and of the three of us i'm the only one who hasn't been on stage with him. i'll be eclipsed by their staggering beauty and charisma, but what the hell...

ruffian said:
Hi all :wave:

Drea, did you have a good weekend?

I did :) I'm still at the 'rents - my train doesn't leave till 6 *g*

The groomsmen and bridesmaids were helping out at my cousin's stag and doe on Sat night - I spent half the night eyeing the best man :wink: He was :combust: ! Probably 10 years younger than me alas... Looked like a bouncer, but he wasn't ridiculously muscled - built like :larry: , actually :drool:

ruffian said:
Hey Dis, DG, SG!!! :kiss:

I got my freakin' ticket this morning to the Bono dinner/drinks/lecture....aghhhhhhhhhhhh! :hyper: :hyper: :dance:

wild already heard the whole story, so sorry wild...

but 2 friends are also going, and of the three of us i'm the only one who hasn't been on stage with him. i'll be eclipsed by their staggering beauty and charisma, but what the hell...

WHAT!:ohmy: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! What Bono dinner/drink/lecture thing!!!

YOU GOT TIX!:shocked:

I'm gonna crash it:drool:

WildHoney said:
Hi Ruff:wave:

You didn't finish our one on one :grumpy:

But i forgive you :hug:

Wildus Interruptus :giggle:

i'll finish you later, baby.

:sexywink:

Drea, nothing wrong with ten years younger or more...

not that i'd know about that

:shifty:

ruffian said:

Drea, nothing wrong with ten years younger or more...

not that i'd know about that

:shifty:

*snerk* Well I guess, but I'm not going to see this guy again till the wedding, and I didn't talk to him on Sat... too busy enjoying the view :wink: Besides, my parents were there! :lmao:

Drea said:

I did :) I'm still at the 'rents - my train doesn't leave till 6 *g*

The groomsmen and bridesmaids were helping out at my cousin's stag and doe on Sat night - I spent half the night eyeing the best man :wink: He was :combust: ! Probably 10 years younger than me alas... Looked like a bouncer, but he wasn't ridiculously muscled - built like :larry: , actually :drool:

So you gonna try & get him at the wedding :sexywink:

Dismantled said:

WHAT!:ohmy: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! What Bono dinner/drink/lecture thing!!!

YOU GOT TIX!:shocked:

I'm gonna crash it:drool:

Dis, I went on and on about this yesterday so I won't thread hog again, but here's the short story: bono's lecturing at Penn October 21, on Africa. You can buy tickets, tickets with a cocktail reception, or tickets with cocktail reception and dinner. I went for the dinner. I thought there would be 1000 + people for the dinner but it's only 140, so hopefully a chance to talk with him a bit. My school's paying for at least half since my students worked with DATA a bunch before it merged with ONE campaign.

Starsgoblue is going to the reception! :dance:

Older women and younger men is a very good combo :yes:

:dance: :hyper: OMG Ruff, congratulations! :applaud:

** 140?!?!?!?! Ruff that is unbelievable! You will so get to talk to him :yes:

Last edited:
ruffian said:

Dis, I went on and on about this yesterday so I won't thread hog again, but here's the short story: bono's lecturing at Penn October 21, on Africa. You can buy tickets, tickets with a cocktail reception, or tickets with cocktail reception and dinner. I went for the dinner. I thought there would be 1000 + people for the dinner but it's only 140, so hopefully a chance to talk with him a bit. My school's paying for at least half since my students worked with DATA a bunch before it merged with ONE campaign.

Starsgoblue is going to the reception! :dance:

Thats so f*cking cool!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Dammit! I wanna go:scream: '

OMG!! If you get to hang out with him:faint:

WildHoney said:

You'll know i'll be waiting for you :drool: :drool: :drool:

i like keeping you waiting, baby :sexywink:

DG, 17 with a 27 year old man, or vice-versa in terms of gender...ewwwww. :no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom