Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a short one so it was fine. Going for a bike ride at 6am tomorrow. I'm a glutton for punishment.

<--- Ali-stalker
Wow, you really are. On both counts! :lol:

I told my housemate I'd go for a walk with her later... supposed I'd better have a shower and get dressed at some point then :wink:

I figured it was safer to try to expect that I wouldn't like it, so that if I did, it would be a nice surprise; and if I didn't, I wouldn't be disappointed... But how's a girl supposed to stay pessimistic when they go around sounding like that? It's disgraceful, I tell you... :tsk:

Is "they" new U2? :ohmy:

link please

u2start :wink: (I'm zooey over there)
:lol:

That was going to be my next guess, although it couldn't have been much else. I didn't know other people logged in there could see me, though! :uhoh: I don't post in that forum or anything...

*downloading a JT boot* I really should listen to the ones I have before I get more... but I'm addicted :reject:

The list of users/members is on the front page of the forum, even if you're not in the forum I guess. You were the one that told me about that place. So great for bootlegs. I just don't really know where to start, as far as what the best concerts are, ya know?

The list of users/members is on the front page of the forum, even if you're not in the forum I guess. You were the one that told me about that place. So great for bootlegs. I just don't really know where to start, as far as what the best concerts are, ya know?
I know what you mean... I bookmarked an old interference thread where someone asked for people's recommendations for the best boots from each tour, and I've been slowly working my way through that... and knowing bootleg/setlist nerds like Axver helps, too. :wink:

Let me know if you want the link to the thread or something?

Thanks for the link, Ali. :wink: :up:
You're welcome :)

I know what you mean... I bookmarked an old interference thread where someone asked for people's recommendations for the best boots from each tour, and I've been slowly working my way through that... and knowing bootleg/setlist nerds like Axver helps, too. :wink:

Let me know if you want the link to the thread or something?

yes plz!

Hello out there! :wave: I'm okay. For now. :wink:

They're playing the very first Saturday Night Live right now because George Carlin (RIP) was its guest host. The Not Ready for Prime Time Players ... :lol:

I watched that episode a few weeks ago....it was pretty intersting giving the fact that was the first time I ever saw that one.

(I'm watching the first season right now....I'm about halfway through the Peter Cook/Dudley Moore episode)

Hey, did you know that the Cubs play the Cardinals in St Louis on our 20th Anniv?

We might go down for the whole series. Might depend on how much we have to fork over for tickets :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom