Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

:yes:

Back in July. The IKEA near me is opening up next month, I think? I reallly need that job(or any job) right now. :|

:hug: Babe, I know how you feel. We are in a major crunch right now that I can't really get us out of. I'm thinking about talking to Mr. Cat about selling my motorcycle. :( I hate to do it, but we need the cash to pay bills and eat. Its hard to feed a family of four with $40.

Please send out prayers for us that Mr. Cat sells this car he's been working on this week. We need the cash to pay our mortgage. I was even thinking about selling my U2 tickets for a bit. But then we decided that was just a stupid idea. :lol: My mom is going to send me money to help with the trip to Oakland to see the show. ANd now that Cindy is coming with me it will be so much more fun. :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: How dare you insinuate that I would have anything to do with this slutty alter-ego! I never! ... :scratch: wait... :shifty: Oh yeah. I forgot about that night. :reject: How the heck did you remember? :lmao:

Because I was all confoozled that night. :sad:

ekgsuv.jpg

ekgsu8.jpg

ekgsow.jpg

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Babe, I know how you feel. We are in a major crunch right now that I can't really get us out of. I'm thinking about talking to Mr. Cat about selling my motorcycle. :( I hate to do it, but we need the cash to pay bills and eat. Its hard to feed a family of four with $40.

Please send out prayers for us that Mr. Cat sells this car he's been working on this week. We need the cash to pay our mortgage. I was even thinking about selling my U2 tickets for a bit. But then we decided that was just a stupid idea. :lol: My mom is going to send me money to help with the trip to Oakland to see the show. ANd now that Cindy is coming with me it will be so much more fun. :hyper:

Awww :hug: But that's great that Cindy's going with you! :hyper:

Things are sooo tough right now for us too. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Because I was all confoozled that night. :sad:

I'm sorry!!!! :scream: :hug: I'll never do it again! Don't leave me! One more chance!

I can change!!!! :sad: *throws self at DG's feet

Fly - that isn't your friend whom you went to have lunch with recently that you're having trouble with, is it?

daygloeyes2 said:

:sad: I wish there was something I could do DG. I hate sitting around thinking about you all the time and not being able to help. Situations like this stink. :hug: :heart:

SadGirl said:

Fly - that isn't your friend whom you went to have lunch with recently that you're having trouble with, is it?

It is SG, but for different reasons. Although one of my friends I told hasn't talked to me since and it's been over a week. We usually talk daily or every couple of days. So I'm not sure what's going on there. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

Russty (and any other Edgey lovers out there you-know-who-you-are :wink: )

eknxn6.jpg

eknxvt.jpg

eknxo3.jpg

Damn! Just DAMN! Thank you! Oh man that makes things alot better! :combust: :wink: I right-click-saved for a certain Edgey lover who is currently at work. :giggle: Not of course to add to my hundreds of Edge pictures. :no: Nope I don't have tons, not me. :shifty: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww :hug: But that's great that Cindy's going with you! :hyper:

I know its such a hard place to be, but I've learned sometimes we just have to breathe and remember that eventually it will get better. :hug:

Okay all of you Back. Away. From. Mr. The. Edge. And. You. Won't. Get. Hurt! :mad: :rant:

:wink:

YourWildHorses said:
I'm so sorry that you might have to sell your motorbike Russty :hug: it's so awful when youi're SO skint&have to start selling your stuff&i know whow that feels! :scream:

Yup Sami! I know that you saw Alli get to dance with Bono! :love:

Now if only i could have some of her luck!!!! :combust: :faint:

me too :sigh: 25 days till I'll be in GA :drool: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom