Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Today is seriously fucked up, and there's no way I'm going to get anything done this afternoon, anyway. :|

I only got a couple hours sleep last night, and I was SO tired, I went back to bed after I took Sarah to school...and then I got up and made coffee around noon...and then I was so tired, I went back to sleep before I could even have any of it, till 1. :reject

I'm going to try to get my proverbial shit together later and get some of it done. :reject:

Awww I'm sorry. :( :hug:

Insomnia sucks. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Today is seriously fucked up, and there's no way I'm going to get anything done this afternoon, anyway. :|

I only got a couple hours sleep last night, and I was SO tired, I went back to bed after I took Sarah to school...and then I got up and made coffee around noon...and then I was so tired, I went back to sleep before I could even have any of it, till 1. :reject

I'm going to try to get my proverbial shit together later and get some of it done. :reject:
Awww :hug: You'll (not Uou :tongue: ) will get it done.

My psych paper is due tommorrow morning.
I edited it and sent it out last night at 8:30 (as I was asked) and got on MSN for our 'group meeting' (that they mentioned) at 9.
They never showed up.
I've yet to hear ANYTHING from them.

And there are still changes that may need to be made.

:angry: :|

I freaking HATE group projects.

</rant>

VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug: And you're welcome for the files - have you had a chance to listen yet, or is that impossible from school? Let me know what you think of Xanax and Wine. :)

It's impossible. I was supposed to bring a blank CD to school to burn them on but I forgot. :|

Good morning afternoon ladies.

I'm such a horrible irresponsible mother. The house is a disaster I have no more clean underwear or normal clothes, so I'm wearing purple legging that I swear must be left over from the 80s that haven't seen the light of day since then probably and a red t-shirt. We have no frekin propane for heat so I have my bathrobe on top of my lovely super model outfit. The girls are in t-shirts and underwear watching cartoons for the second day in a row. :lol: I swear I'm going to win the crappiest mother of the year award this year! :giggle:

MBS said:
Fly! :hug:
My dear! How are you? Are you climbing on any walls? :D

Oh yes yes! :happy: Wall climbing indeed :lol:

:hug: Hi everyone! Just got back from my second last day at this clinical placement. We had our evaluations and my instructor made my head swell. :lol: She was fantastic and I'm going to miss her! She said that if she were at her old job (she retired from it and now just does clinical teaching for the school on the side) she would hire me immediately to work for her part-time. :drool: I said it's too bad she wasn't! Money is nice.

DG!!!! :hyper: So glad you're here!!

MBS said:

:lmao!!

Crack is whack! :shame:

:drool

SG!! :hug :heart

Oh, and Iforgot to say Hi to Susan too! :hug:

:lmao: @ crack is whack! :giggle:

Okay its fucking pandamonia here! Mini-cat just came in singing Stuck in a Moment and informed me that my dog is eating a graham cracker on my bed and that I better do something, cuz its my dog and she will probably end up barfing on my bed. But does she take the cracker away?! No that would be to easy...she breaks it up in to smaller pieces for the dog! :mad: So now the dog is on my bed eating a cracker while Mini-cat is jumping on the bed singing Vertigo really loudly. And you ask what am I do the whole time this is going on? Laughing my ass off. :D Yep I'm insane and rather enjoying it! :giggle:

Hi SG :hug: Fly! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom