Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fly :hug: give your friend a little time to think, people have all different ways of dealing with change. :heart: I'm sure eventually they will realize you haven't really changed, but are the same person they've always known and loved.

DG - I know what you mean, but as Russty said, as sucky as it is to have these times, just remember that they do pass and new days come along, bringing bigger and better. :hug:

and Yes, I am singing 'Stuck in a moment' now... thank you very much! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Fly :hug: give your friend a little time to think, people have all different ways of dealing with change. :heart: I'm sure eventually they will realize you haven't really changed, but are the same person they've always known and loved.

:yes: Yep, I realize that. I'm just impatient :lol: Thanks SG. :hug:

Bye VP! :hug: Talk to you later.

MBS said:

My psych paper is due tommorrow morning.
I edited it and sent it out last night at 8:30 (as I was asked) and got on MSN for our 'group meeting' (that they mentioned) at 9.
They never showed up.
I've yet to hear ANYTHING from them.

And there are still changes that may need to be made.

:angry: :|

I freaking HATE group projects.
</rant>

U2 is a group project..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*runs away before I get hit with a limp clam!* augh: :laugh:

:wink:

oh no I have to go :sad: :sad: I want to go out with my mom because now I'm freaking out that I'm having an allergic reaction and I don't want to be alone :yikes: But I'm sure I'm fine...I'm just a hypochondriac about it because it can kill me :ohmy:

I'll be home by 3:45

I'M SORRY BRI!!!!!! :scream: :sad: maybe you can just hold off until VP and I get back! :lol: :hug:

be back soon :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: How dare you insinuate that I would have anything to do with that slutty alter-ego! I never! ... :scratch: wait... :shifty: Oh yeah. I forgot about that night. :reject: How the heck did you remember? :lmao:

Russty (and any other Edgey lovers out there you-know-who-you-are :wink: )

eknxn6.jpg

eknxvt.jpg

eknxo3.jpg

Oh bring it on, Edge baby......

daygloeyes2 said:

Oh sorry I forgot to tell you this earlier! I got your e-mail and told my brother about your offer. He said thanks but he doesn't really feel comfortable talking about it. Please don't take that personally though, he barely says anything to me. Thank you so much for offering though DG, that really means a lot to me. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom