PLEBA girls party-simply fantastic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MGMyGuinness said:

A hot pic of Bono outside the Clarence with no sunglasses on is freaky?? :mad:

:lmao: his eyes are totally amazing in that pic....maybe its the expression? OMG..you know what...its because he looks JUST LIKE MY college roomates boyfriend in that pic:shocked: OMG...I just figured out why that pic bothers me:ohmy:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: his eyes are totally amazing in that pic....maybe its the expression? OMG..you know what...its because he looks JUST LIKE MY college roomates boyfriend in that pic:shocked: OMG...I just figured out why that pic bothers me:ohmy:

I never thought you would be freaked out by a hot Bono pic. Are you sure we can still be clones? :|

:wink: :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Canadian Idol?

:lol: Sorry, it just sounds funny.
I keep looking at it wanting to say Canandian Bacon, which btw, what the heck is that anyway?

You know I seriously love you all down there, but our Idol is waaaaay better than yours. We don't have a show made up of 5 r&b divas, and 5 Clay Aiken wannabes. They select people who are talented and original . Although last years was better. :drool:

Canadian Bacon is a John Candy movie. :wink:

MGMyGuinness said:

I never thought you would be freaked out by a hot Bono pic. Are you sure we can still be clones? :|

:wink: :lmao:

on second thought...your right...get the hell away from me:madspit:

:wink: kidding..we are still clones:hug: I am feeling damn fiesty tonight...I think its the cool weather:hyper:

That pic is really hot....just freaky

VP, I never watch those shows.
The closest I've ever come to watching a reality show is the
Donald Trump one, and I thought it was a bunch of bull.
And the Island ones, come on people....would they really act like that in a survival situation?
Thats just crazy.
I think I've watched the very end of American Idol once and switched the channel.:wink:

I just walked by a mirror and noticed that the bum of my shorts is all baggy.

I don't want to lose it from there, I like my ghetto booty. :mad:

From now on, take it from my stomach. :mad:

thanks. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom