Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

That's going to be such a fun party!! You girls are going to look great in your mermaid outfits :drool::drool:

I'm guessing all of it was your idea? :wink:

:giggle: It was his idea to do it up at the Lake, since he spends a ton of time there. So I've been planning on making this elaborate dress to wear and he said he would wear a suit. I finally said we need to get real, this isn't us at all. Screw everyone else, we need to be true to ourselves. So I figured what the hell Ariel aka Mini-cat has always wanted to be a mermaid, why the heck not! :laugh:

DG honey becareful what you think of it just might happen. :lol: I never wanted to get married either. mwhahahahaaha :laugh: A beach wedding would be so cool!

Dismantled said:

I remember saying that when I was your girls age

then I met Mr. Dis

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know you're calling him Mr. Dis. :lmao:

But if I do meet the right person, I'll feel like an idiot for saying I'll never get married. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

I don't want to get married either DG! :happy: :laugh: But I'm like you...if I were ever to, there'd have to be like no one there. And it would have to be in some exotic location, very secluded. :heart:

But what am I saying...marriage :madspit: :lol:

That's me: It would be perfect to get married that way *dreamysigh* Wait, screw marriage! :madspit:

I see the way Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney got married. Yes I know they're celebs.But that's how I'd love to do it(if I ever actually get married)! Pretty sleeveless dress(not that I'd look good in it) :reject: ), he in khaki's and a white shirt, selcuded beach, very few people around. :love:

MBS said:

Disney is *the* place to be a dork :D :hug:

OMG.....I just remembered getting pulled into a parade :yikes: omg.....it was horrible..I was like 2-3 feet taller than the other kids that got grabbed and oh...like 5-10 years older.......
I was like.....get me out of here!!! :lol:

:lmao:

Reminds me of the last time we were there...I was in Gr. 10 so a hell of a lot older than the majority of kids clearly (shh lol) and I always get a little squirrely when we enter the Magic Kingdom. So I grabbed a map and in this high-pitched pre-pubescent voice I started screaming "Ok I want to go on this first, but I can't decide if we should do this next...or this...and OMG!!!! The Dwarfs are coming!!" :lmao: My brother was giving me the funniest look and this family walking by us started laughing at me.

MBS said:

OMG.....I just remembered getting pulled into a parade :yikes: omg.....it was horrible..I was like 2-3 feet taller than the other kids that got grabbed and oh...like 5-10 years older.......

Pffffffffffftttt
14.gif

Dismantled said:

omg:mad: I so got screwed out of that ride:mad:

We went when I was little...I was probably 10 and my brother was 7...so we got in there right...and the voice starts and I think the walls move..well my brother starts screaming bloody murder and bawling his little freaking eyes out...so we had to leave out the emergency exit:mad:

:tsk: :(

I woulda stuffed a sock in his mouth.

:lol:
Awww :hug:

Russty a ring pop? :giggle: :cute:

Russty Cat said:

Well it wasn't really my idea. I wanted to wear a long skirt and a nice top and my docs. :lol: My mother flipped out! We were going to go to Las Vegas and get married. Just the two of us. It would have been great! Then have a big party later with our friends and family. My mother got so upset, so we had a small wedding. I hated it, it wasn't us at all. Mr. Cat wore a damn tux! Yuck!

All I ever wanted was just a moment alone with him, something to be able to remember for just the two of us.

I asked him last year on Valentines to marry me again. We were by the river talking and I whipped out a candy ring pop. :lol: And asked him if he would be crazy enough to marry me again. He was so sweet he cried and said of course he would. But that we would do it our way this time. :hug: :heart:

A ring pop?? That is so cute :lol:

Awwwww, he's so sweet!!! You guys are such an awesome couple! :heart:

I'm the total opposite of DG and Fly...I want to get married but I never really thought of what my marriage would look like except that the groom would carry me down the aisle once the ceremony was done :lol:

MBS said:

:laugh: Ruff :hug:
2 hours to get thru all of disney? Not bad at all.

13.1 miles. they *advertise* that the race is through Disney and Epcot. Yeah, the first 2 miles and the last 2 miles. 9.1 down the f*cking highway! I kept stepping on those pesky reflectors! :grumpy:

MBS said:

And of course, because you were taller and older than anyone, everyone noticed you right? :lol:

If I were in your shoes, I would have died. :yikes: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know you're calling him Mr. Dis. :lmao:

But if I do meet the right person, I'll feel like an idiot for saying I'll never get married. :lol:

naw...I used to say that...even 6 years ago I was saying that:yes: :yes:

He would LOVE to be called Mr. Dis:lmao:but lets not tell him :shh:

girls, i'm outta here for a bit...Drea, sorry I dissed ya in not responding (no offense to Dis...hehehehe). gotta run but back later :wave:

Dismantled said:

awww omg thats so sweet about the ring pop:hug: :hug: you made me tear up:sad: :hug:

tux:no: no way...MR. Dis said he will NOT wear one and I dont' want him to either.

People should really beable to have what they want and no one should interfere:mad:

My best advice to you is to do it your way! Don't listen to anyone else. They will get over themselves and the day is about you and Mr. Dis! No one else. :hug:

My family was so fucked up, my aunt even offered me a trip to anywhere in the world if I didn't marry Mr. Cat! :mad: I told her where she could stick her trip. :laugh: I should've taken it and then married him anyway! :evil:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: It was his idea to do it up at the Lake, since he spends a ton of time there. So I've been planning on making this elaborate dress to wear and he said he would wear a suit. I finally said we need to get real, this isn't us at all. Screw everyone else, we need to be true to ourselves. So I figured what the hell Ariel aka Mini-cat has always wanted to be a mermaid, why the heck not! :laugh:

"we need to get real" That's hilarious! :laugh:

Well I'd rather go to a wedding where I could wear a bathing suit than a wedding where I'd have to be all formal and everything. I was never into dressing up. :madspit:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao

Reminds me of the last time we were there...I was in Gr. 10 so a hell of a lot older than the majority of kids clearly (shh lol) and I always get a little squirrely when we enter the Magic Kingdom. So I grabbed a map and in this high-pitched pre-pubescent voice I started screaming "Ok I want to go on this first, but I can't decide if we should do this next...or this...and OMG!!!! The Dwarfs are coming!!" :lmao My brother was giving me the funniest look and this family walking by us started laughing at me.

:laugh:

Last time I was there...at Epcot...at the Italy showcase.....they have these little Operatic kinda...I'm not quite sure what they are...But the one came down, handed me his rose and kissed my cheek.
I proceded to blush 13 shades of red.

Have you ever seen the Living statue? omg :lmao: :heart:

Ewww Ruff!
Down the highway? *bleh* That would be sooo hot too :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

And of course, because you were taller and older than anyone, everyone noticed you right? :lol

If I were in your shoes, I would have died. :yikes: :hug

Exactly!!! :reject: :eek:
My Dad was laughing his arse of at me.......but in the end, I ended up helping the lil kids and joining in..
But I'll never admit to it..:shifty:

I was so ready to die...my only comfort is that most of these people will never see you again.

Last edited:
ruffian said:
girls, i'm outta here for a bit...Drea, sorry I dissed ya in not responding (no offense to Dis...hehehehe). gotta run but back later :wave:

I take it as a compliment:wink:

see ya:hug:

I have to get ready since I'm babysitting at 6. Feed the pups, freshen up, etc. Might be back on before I go. See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Clonecaptain :heart: :clonelove:

MBS said:

:laugh:

Last time I was there...at Epcot...at the Italy showcase.....they have these little Operatic kinda...I'm not quite sure what they are...But the one came down, handed me his rose and kissed my cheek.
I proceded to blush 13 shades of red.

Have you ever seen the Living statue? omg :lmao: :heart:

Ewww Ruff!
Down the highway? *bleh* That would be sooo hot too :hug:

:lol: Aww a rose! :cute: Is the Living statue the person who's all white and does funny things to people? If so, then definitely yes. :yes: I stopped to gawk for like a half hour :laugh:

Oh man we need a PLEBA party in Disney.

Bye Ruff! And bye DG! :hug: Enjoy your babysitting.

Russty Cat said:

My best advice to you is to do it your way! Don't listen to anyone else. They will get over themselves and the day is about you and Mr. Dis! No one else. :hug:

My family was so fucked up, my aunt even offered me a trip to anywhere in the world if I didn't marry Mr. Cat! :mad: I told her where she could stick her trip. :laugh: I should've taken it and then married him anyway! :evil:

Oh yes we are...and its funny cause no one is trying to interfere! They are all being helpful without going over the line...thank god! But my friend is also getting married and her mom is being:mad: :mad: :mad: with her. I feel so bad for her.......

Mucca said:

A ring pop?? That is so cute :lol:

Awwwww, he's so sweet!!! You guys are such an awesome couple! :heart:

I'm the total opposite of DG and Fly...I want to get married but I never really thought of what my marriage would look like except that the groom would carry me down the aisle once the ceremony was done :lol:

:hug: We are sickingly cute. :lol:

Having the groom carry you would be so cute!!!! :heart:

Ruff I'm so impressed you actually ran in a marathon! :hug: I would have died! :lol:

Disneyland is the spawn of Satan. :lol: I've been to the one in Anaheim way to many times! :huh:

ruffian said:

gah, sorry Drea! I'm MSNing about travel details and all distracted. They won't tell. But they promised it's only 15 minutes away from the venue...

Ah :hmm: Is there a specific hotel that comes with the package? Maybe I can figure out where it is from there *g*

FlyYourKite said:

:lolAww a rose! :cuteIs the Living statue the person who's all white and does funny things to people? If so, then definitely yes. :yes I stopped to gawk for like a half hour :laugh

Oh man we need a PLEBA party in Disney.

Bye Ruff! And bye DG! :hug: Enjoy your babysitting.

I can't remember what they were...they're in eleaborate costume...and it's something Opera.and theres a 'King', 'queen', 'joker' etc...

Yes!! Where people try and get a picture and she grabs them and stuff.....so hilarious. :laugh:
:heart:

Bye Ruff! :hug:
Bye DG :hug:
And Dis, and mucca......:hug:

:rockon:
Congrats Jules on 8,000!!!!
:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom