Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca! :hug: I thought you were just going to watch there. I was worried. :sexywink:

Hehe I like it too. It's from an SNL sketch from when he hosted a few years ago.

i wish we could see that show, iv'e heard so much about it

hi mucca :wave:

hi russty :wave:

diito i'm trying to get to chicago aswell

:wink:

bonoishot said:

i wish we could see that show, iv'e heard so much about it

hi mucca :wave:

hi russty :wave:

diito i'm trying to get to chicago aswell

:wink:

Hey Jemma! :wave:

I'll probably end up doing this: :banghead: for asking, but why that show?

Russty Cat said:
Hi Mucca :hug:

Jemma :hug: I swear i wanted to call you I shot bono so badly! :lol: :evil:

That's what I read the first time I saw her name! I looked at it for the longest time and I wondered why someone would want to shoot Bono :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
I can't speak for the others, but I don't. :reject:

I was just teasing ya DG. I love having you girls here with me. It makes me feel good to get to see you so much. I swore I was gonna come home and work, but obviously thats not happening. hehe :wink:

Mucca said:

That's what I read the first time I saw her name! I looked at it for the longest time and I wondered why someone would want to shoot Bono :lmao:

If someone shot Bono, we might have to focus on The Edge. And that's bad news for you. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

If someone shot Bono, we might have to focus on The Edge. And that's bad news for you. :wink:
:madspit:

:lol: You're right, that would be. Then we'd all have to somehow fit into my tiny little closet. Although I might get more caps from Bri then :wink:

Bri! :hug:
Susan!:hug: Decided to stop watching and join us eh? :wink:

HI Susan! :hug:

Bono can corrupt my ass anytime he likes. ;)

Where are you guys looking for tickets? I need to start begging, borrowing, and stealing to get me some more. lol

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty: :sexywink:
Well.....we all know that's true :wink:

But I did *not* spend 2.5 hours downloading for it to tell me it can't be opened, cause it's invalid/corrupt. :mad:

Awww :hug:

Is it Boston 2? Because if it is, I could upload some songs to YSI if you want.

Hi Wild! The last gig you sent me Wild was Chicago 4!

Been busy today! Went to my mums place around 6 to take her cat back over to her after looking after her for a few month! :cute:

Then was watching Big Brother&catching up with here! My my you have been busy&bummer missed ruff! :banghead:

susanp6 said:
Hi Wild! The last gig you sent me Wild was Chicago 4!

Been busy today! Went to my mums place around 6 to take her cat back over to her after looking after her for a few month! :cute:

Then was watching Big Brother&catching up with here! My my you have been busy&bummer missed ruff! :banghead:

OK sending Boston 3 from 28/5 you way:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom