Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new wallpaper :drool:

newest.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

^ what magzine is that...........I suppose it isn't released in Canada, eh?

5:30...*am* *GUH* :crack:
:hug: :heart:

Now if only VP would show up...and Susan......

Mag in the UK I'd get you a copy but you can't get post:sad:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hyper: :hyper: the DJ on the radio has said that the new Live Aid (eight) on "nd July is going ahead now to get tickets> Wonder if U2 going to be there????

~BrightestStar~ said:

^ what magzine is that...........I suppose it isn't released in Canada, eh?

Do you have the magazine Q in Canada? I know that some of the Borders in my area (Hodgkins, LaGrange, Countryside, Brookfield Illinois area) has it....god I love that magazine sometimes.

I think that picture came from it...I know that Q sometimes offer a free cd.

Sad_Girl said:
yep thats where its from

Q

And I heard U2 was going to be at the new Live aid

Just so no one misses it...Adam confirms in today's Boston Globe that U2 will take part in the upcoming "Live 8" (or whatever Bob Geldof decides to call it) concert to help fight poverty in Africa. The concert is set for July 2nd, the same date as a Vertigo Tour concert in Vienna. Adam says U2 will perform earlier in the day in London.

*From atu2.com*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just so no one misses it...Adam confirms in today's Boston Globe that U2 will take part in the upcoming "Live 8" (or whatever Bob Geldof decides to call it) concert to help fight poverty in Africa. The concert is set for July 2nd, the same date as a Vertigo Tour concert in Vienna. Adam says U2 will perform earlier in the day in London.

*From atu2.com*

Those boys do get around a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom