Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

I think I take the cake for this one DG :laugh:

I have the Mamma Mia soundtrack, a few songs by OTown, and a whole slew of Disney songs :lmao:

Can we say loser?

No, thats a sign of someone who truly appreciates music; you have to be able to enjoy a wide variety of music to really know much about it.

I listen to everything ... you probably think I'm kidding ... I listen to Hank Williams, to Nat King Cole, To Megadeth, To R. Kelly, I :heart: Harry Connick Jr., the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, Traditional Irish music, Native American Spirit Flutes, Frederick Chopin...

I think you get the picture

Sad_Girl said:

No, thats a sign of someone who truly appreciates music; you have to be able to enjoy a wide variety of music to really know much about it.

I listen to everything ... you probably think I'm kidding ... I listen to Hank Williams, to Nat King Cole, To Megadeth, To R. Kelly, I :heart: Harry Connick Jr., the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, Traditional Irish music, Native American Spirit Flutes, Frederick Chopin...

I think you get the picture

:hug: Thanks SG, you make me feel not like a loser. :laugh:

Ok so now I can admit this....I :heart: John McDermmott!!

daygloeyes2 said:
Seeing Shaggy reminded me of this creepy guy who used to hang around my town. I think he was from Africa. He would go to the library and hang out there mostly and walk up to school aged kids and say "Do you know scooby doo? I'm shaggy." And he'd ask the kids all these questions, like where they went to school, how old they were, etc. He'd creep me out whenever I went there. The library called the police many times about him, but they never did anything about it.

that sends shivers down my spine. there are so many things about that that are wrong, i don't even know where to start

Sad_Girl said:

that sends shivers down my spine. there are so many things about that that are wrong, i don't even know where to start

Yeah, and the cops did absolutely nothing about it. What if he had done something?

Oh, I love the cops in my town. I'm getting first hand experience as to just how wonderful they are. :|

Alright, off to bed for real. Night everyone! :hug:

I don't have an Ipod yet...but I have Musicnet @ AOL and my cd's

I have Celine Dion, Cher, Moby, Dance/Remix compliation albums, Debroah Cox, a Backstreet Boy and a couple of Britney singles and Garbage, Weird Al Yankovic, Nine Inch Nails, Aerosmith...just to name a few of my cd choices.

MusicNet....I have everyone from Weird Al Yankovic to Ashlee Simpson to All for One...but I have a lot of Moby, Enya, U2, Nine Inch Nails, BT and Queen....just to name a few.

U24ColorCandid26.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom