Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best photo I got of all 3 together :lol:

DSCF2344.jpg

:cute: puppies!
:giggle: tho Bonnie is a bit the odd one out, she's quite the pale one compared to the other two! :wink:

GG, is that a Pokemon in your avi? And I noticed Larry is absent from your sig! :lol: I remember you told me once he makes you want to punch him in the face!

yes you must go it was incredible. i've seen him a lot of times but the shows i saw this weekend were exceptional! i'm still bugging out :lol: he was amazing and he was so happy!! i was in my own happy place the whole time :shifty: :love: great, great shows.

:cute::hug: glad you had a great time.

This multiquote thing isn't working, I click on it and it took me to quote this post. :mad:

Sami. :hyper::hug: I am, i was testing the multi quote thing in other threads. Its just not working for me :lol: So i reported it in that thread about problems with the new forum.

Also why do some people just not understand they are hotlinking? :banghead:

i can't stay though, its 11.30pm here and i'm so knackered, i have to get up for work tommorow. :madwife:

<------ is getting old and needs her sleep. :lmao:

See you soon hopefully though. :kiss::hug::heart:

I keep meaning to ask, what exactly is hotlinking? I've never yet seen someone define it precisely. Hard to know not to do something if you don't know what it is.

Apparently it's okay to quote a pic inside the same thread it was posted in, but not okay to paste that same quoted pic into another thread... is the latter hotlinking, but the former isnt? :confused:

Also, congrats on the driving test, Jem! :applaud:

And Molly :hug:

:hug: for all!

GG, is that a Pokemon in your avi? And I noticed Larry is absent from your sig! :lol: I remember you told me once he makes you want to punch him in the face!

yes and yes :wink: I know he's been nice to people in this thread and such... but ack, I can't help it I just don't like him! :lol: I change moods sorta to the mood people near me are in, and I always get grumpy whenever I see pics of him!

:tongue: and Drea's right, he got no guitar so he's not in mah guitarboys sig!

I keep meaning to ask, what exactly is hotlinking? I've never yet seen someone define it precisely. Hard to know not to do something if you don't know what it is.

Apparently it's okay to quote a pic inside the same thread it was posted in, but not okay to paste that same quoted pic into another thread... is the latter hotlinking, but the former isnt? :confused:

Also, congrats on the driving test, Jem! :applaud:

And Molly :hug:

:hug: for all!

Hotlinking is when you rightlclick a pic, copy the link and paste it in another thread... that way the bandwith of the picture host will be used, and it wouldn't be when it was quoted, that way you just quote what's already posted on the page and that's stored already so it won't use up bandwith :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom