Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Haha!!!! Yeah the portaloo :lmao :

I know them to an extent haha, the one in the red t-shirt was in my englsih class....i dropped the subject though :lol:

Do me a favour though Jem, leave the guestbook. It's dying a death atm...they're getting ripped apart :lol :...and its been having a few problems. Theyre trying to take it down, only its proving a bit difficult :lol :....so dont sign it : D....thanks sweetie :hug :

the portaloo :lmao: they bring back GA memories :yikes:

okies will leave the guestbook :hug:

u2_girlie_2002 said:
how bout this? :D

I found this a long time ago and it just...well, you know ;)
601f.jpg

:lmao:

That's me alright after this tour :lol:

:bow: YAAAA!!! That's me !!!:hyper: So good to be back!!!:hug: I promise I will stop by more often:yes:

well I hate to do this, but I gotta run...lovely meeting you all! I will definitely be popping back in!! :hug:

have a great night ladies! and thanks for the warm welcome :)

WildHoney said:

Welcome :wave:

Call me Wild, I'm the innocent one of the group :lol:

Yeah she is :yes:

She writes fun stories that are of course suitable for the fan fiction forum :D

Hey U2Girlie btw!! ...call me BG, or Becky, whichever you'd prefer.

I used to be the baby of the party, but sami took over (i hope she's ok with mrs flintstone)....I like a certain boy, that i go on about too much. I also get treated craply by another boy who i also go on about too much....and to see what i look like, just hit the pic page :D

hi Snooky think i missed you

i'll probably get closed out ocf my session soon....so i give my goodbye :hug:s now

AND :hug:s for my gals arriving later!!!!! {see you in the afternoon...tomorrow}

and :hug: sami, in case you get power back on earlier than estimated.... good luck to you all down there :hug: s

Last edited:
bono_gal said:

Yeah she is :yes:

She writes fun stories that are of course suitable for the fan fiction forum :D

Hey U2Girlie btw!! ...call me BG, or Becky, whichever you'd prefer.

I used to be the baby of the party, but sami took over (i hope she's ok with mrs flintstone)....I like a certain boy, that i go on about too much. I also get treated craply by another boy who i also go on about too much....and to see what i look like, just hit the pic page :D

lol otay one more post...hi! My name's Carla and I have a pic up too! lol, its not a very good one, because its far away and its a little old. From when I went to Cleveland back in 2003 for the U2 exhibit at the Rock Hall, but that one's from the Cleveland Zoo. :) :wave:

u2_girlie_2002 said:

lol otay one more post...hi! My name's Carla and I have a pic up too! lol, its not a very good one, because its far away and its a little old. From when I went to Cleveland back in 2003 for the U2 exhibit at the Rock Hall, but that one's from the Cleveland Zoo. : ) :wave :

:hug: nice to meet ya carla,. call me jem :D

hope to see ya again soon :wink:

u2_girlie_2002 said:

lol otay one more post...hi! My name's Carla and I have a pic up too! lol, its not a very good one, because its far away and its a little old. From when I went to Cleveland back in 2003 for the U2 exhibit at the Rock Hall, but that one's from the Cleveland Zoo. :) :wave:

Hi Carla :wave:

*wild runs off to pic page to have a look*

Back
Top Bottom