Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I had to go have dinner. But it looks like you're still around. You seem so young to have cataract surgery but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

OMG it's RAINING :dance:

:shocked: YOU DID?????

Wow. I'm impressed. :wink:

:tongue: So did I.
:hi5:

I mean i think i'll still go to the appointment as it happened before and i'm sure it will again. Better to have tests and find nothing than not have them and something happens later on. It doesn't cost me anything so i have nothing to lose
:up: Exactly... hope it all goes well! :hug:

Oh dear, I'm always around here when no one else is!
Stoopid time zones :madwife:

BIG HUGS for Dazz for the surgery... :hug: :hug: :hug: They can do all sorts of amazing things these days, I hope you'll be back to normal in no time! :hug:

Sorry. I had to go have dinner. But it looks like you're still around. You seem so young to have cataract surgery but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
OMG it's RAINING :dance:

Strong nearsightnessed is a factor in developing cataracts earlier. Perhaps not haqving sun glasses added to it.
The other important thing i also expect contributing to it -- it got pretty dense back by 94.... was giving up my B-COmplex mega vitamin, AND especially vitimin C mega doses between 91 & 94 when due to under employemtnf or nearly 2 1/2 years I couldn't afford it, and gave my mom more of the mega C than me- feeling she needed it more.

Now that they say Vit C can help prevent Cataracts..... I was losing it during the time when I was much more stressed and needed it the most :(! And B c0mplex increases Vit C's some of it's effects.

In THIS case they have to remove the Cataract in order to see exactly what is happening to the retina. The retina problem is way more a serious thing.

I can still see very close up in fine detail, but blurry after like :uhoh: 2 inches with OUT glasses. The cataract made the blurriness worse, and doubled, or more images after X feet .

With glasses I could see clearly for about 7 inches, and the blurriness was less especially at 8- 30 ft. :)

Where have all the PLEBAns gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to real life every one.
When will they ever post?

*apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary*

(OMG, I'm an IDIOT. I mean REALLY!!!! I JUST NOW figured out that P, P and M are all biblical names. Man I'm thick :doh: in the extreme) :lol:

Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to real life every one.

*apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary*

They've gone to knitting every one...

(Okay, so that was just me :lol: )

They've gone to knitting every one...

(Okay, so that was just me :lol: )

:giggle: no, that was me, too, Drea. I've been busy knitting and listening to The Stand, it's taking up most of my blue crack time. It's cold and wet and the perfect time of year to cuddle up with a good book and some yummy yarn, though. :reject:

I was out and about today, though, and in 3 different places I heard 3 different U2 songs! :love: I love it when that happens. The boys were stalking me :yes: :shh: :flirt:

I'm guilty I was also busy earlier watching the series Angel on dvds and knitting. I'm trying to finish up some elbow length gloves for a trip to Seattle next month. Then I have to knit a hat and some gloves for my friend who I'm going to visit. She just so happens to also be a knitter. hehe We are planning on knitting lots in public to freak out all the muggles. :p

Hope everyone is doing well. Its been a busy time around here. As of last Saturday I'm officially no longer representing other artists anymore. :( It was a hard decision, but one that had to be made. I'm taking a break on my career and just being me for a while. I don't know where I go from here, except that I'm enjoying being with my family more.

And I know some of you will get all excited for me when I say that I'm going to see RENT! the musical in a couple weeks finally! B bought us tickets for my birthday. My parents are going to keep the kids for the night so we can have dinner and see RENT. :hyper::love:

I :heart: RENT!! Saw it times. Didn't much care for the movie but the show is great. Have fun!!

I was at the grocery store the other day and almost bought this DVD that had episodes of Buffy that all centered around Spike. :drool:

And I know some of you will get all excited for me when I say that I'm going to see RENT! the musical in a couple weeks finally! B bought us tickets for my birthday. My parents are going to keep the kids for the night so we can have dinner and see RENT. :hyper::love:

:hyper: That sounds exciting. Ive never seen Rent but have heard good things about it. Have fun. :hug:

I was at the grocery store the other day and almost bought this DVD that had episodes of Buffy that all centered around Spike. :drool:

:drool::combust::faint:

:wants: :lol:

:crack: Fucking brilliant. Did my internet finally last long enough to download this chemical drawing program, after two failed tries, now the server of the school website is down so I can't check the serial number I need to use the program! :scream: I have a report to hand in tomorrow goddamnit!
Ofcourse, while I tried to post this at 8pm, my internet failed again.. 46 minutes later....

:crack: Fucking brilliant. Did my internet finally last long enough to download this chemical drawing program, after two failed tries, now the server of the school website is down so I can't check the serial number I need to use the program! :scream: I have a report to hand in tomorrow goddamnit!
Ofcourse, while I tried to post this at 8pm, my internet failed again.. 46 minutes later....

Poor GG. Sounds like you need to put a call in to your internet service provider. :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom