Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still warm enough for me to go swimming today. I put on long sleeves and a fleece hat this morning and by 10am I was HOT! (I mean, I'm always hawt but, you know...) :lol:

anyways, I'm off to the pool.

Internet :madwife:

How's the practice going??

:grumpy: I Bitched against the internet provider and I want a new damn modem from them!

Well, not that bad. :hmm: I got the regular parts of the song down and tabbed, now only the tricky parts. :grumpy: Which are way too many and way too tricky!

I like it!! Sounds like something they'd play on the radio here. Seems like it'd be fun to play too.

Yea it's a good song. It's the soundtrack of a Dutch movie which has the same name. Haven't seen it but the clip contains a few shots of it. The song is fun to play, because it's fast. I usually play to fast for most songs but here it doesn't matter! :love:

:grumpy: My internet crapped out on me while I was catching up!

I guess that means a success for the hubby? :wink:

Yes, he wins.

Yea it's a good song. It's the soundtrack of a Dutch movie which has the same name. Haven't seen it but the clip contains a few shots of it. The song is fun to play, because it's fast. I usually play to fast for most songs but here it doesn't matter! :love:

:grumpy: My internet crapped out on me while I was catching up!

stoopid interwebz :madwife:

I have 1 of 7 sets of papers graded. It's going to be a looooooooong day.

^ I brought the DVD to watch at work on my lunch break :love:

I never get tired of the 'musical journey' bit.

"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean t' bug ya."

"If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it!" :lol:

"People say you shouldn't mix music and politics - I think that's a load of bullshit really." (*pause* *Cut to kickass version of BTSS*)

- I love that line :D

zooey !! :hug:

yeah, I'm quietly ........... Freaking OUT!!!

I could be worse, though. I started to weep, the first time my 2nd previous eye doctor told me I had a cartaract back in ? 95?

I just calmly agreed to have the surgery this time.

Ages (30 or so years back my dad had cataract surgery, and his retina detached during/after it. They couldn't save it.

Now I know n better shape in general than him, then. I also have Holistic things to help prepare & strenghten my body/eye. And plaenty of good people to praY/ good vibe & luck me.......but still.... my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom