Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DAZ!!! How's FYM these days?

ZOOOEY!! :hug:
oohhhh..... it's been shaking! :wink:

some long back & forth discussion between 2 conservative /or republicans and several of the OB supporters about % of votes / Popular vote counts so how much support OB "really" has.

A very IMHO insulting general comment about baby boomers which I took quite offense too.....

a bunch of other things

since I wasn't on the Net I had like 14 pages to run through here yesterday! :huh: :lol:

ZOOOEY!! :hug:
oohhhh..... it's been shaking! :wink:

some long back & forth discussion between 2 conservative /or republicans and several of the OB supporters about % of votes / Popular vote counts so how much support OB "really" has.

A very IMHO insulting general comment about baby boomers which I took quite offense too.....

a bunch of other things

sunce I wasn't on the Net I had like 14 pages to run through here yesterday! :hu: :lol:

I'm of two minds as far as FYM goes.
1) I'm not super duper informed on the details of a lot of things so I'd be afraid to blurt something out and be totally taken to school on it.
2)I'd probably just start arguing and arguing is never really going to change anyone's mind.

But good for you for diving into the fray. MrZ always comes home really worked up over political things but I'm no fun 'cause I really just agree with him on everything. I'm outraged by the same things, he's preaching to the choir!

But don't let me keep you from the (what I'm sure is) exciting conversations going on in there.

I'm of two minds as far as FYM goes.
1) I'm not super duper informed on the details of a lot of things so I'd be afraid to blurt something out and be totally taken to school on it.
2)I'd probably just start arguing and arguing is never really going to change anyone's mind.

But good for you for diving into the fray. MrZ always comes home really worked up over political things but I'm no fun 'cause I really just agree with him on everything. I'm outraged by the same things, he's preaching to the choir!

But don't let me keep you from the (what I'm sure is) exciting conversations going on in there.

NNNoooo don't go yet-- I got some really COOL, exciting news!:hyper:

and besides I haven't talked to you in a while what ever few mins you can get during work :hug:

you sure Mr Z wouldn't like you getting worked up into a righteous rage? symaptico vibes ?

oh if I don't have enough of what I consider key info I say very little or nothing at all.

NNNoooo don't go yet-- I got some really COOL, exciting news!:hyper:

and besides I haven't talked to you in a while what ever few mins you can get during work :hug:

you sure Mr Z wouldn't like you getting worked up into a righteous rage? symaptico vibes ?

oh if I don't have enough of what I consider key info I say very little or nothing at all.

NEWS?!?!?!?!

Maybe he would like me all worked up :wink:

And good for you for keepin' quiet if you're not informed. Too many people flappin' their gums when they don't know what's what! (I sound like somebody's grama!)

My sis is going to take me to DC Jan 20th!!

So we can see Obama being sworn in as President!:hyper::applaud:

We went together back in '92 for B Clinton (when I had the kind of $ to pay for myself)

She booked us on The Acela (the much faster Amtrack train ) for the- which I've never been on, on Tues- and then the regular train on the way back around 8:30P so we can make a whole day of it, depending on what's open what special events the Obama Administration {ah- the sweet sounds of those words} have ended up planning!!!

ZOMG!!! That is soooooo friggin' cool!!! You'll be there to see history in the making. Just thinking about the kinds of things he says - hope, change, etc - makes me smile involuntarily.

Can I tell you something horrible? I had an awful thought when he (OBAMA) was walking out to the podium the other night in Grant Park. What if someone... ugh... made an attempt on his life? I'm just sooo scared that that's going to happen. Isn't that a horrible thing to think? :reject:

ZOMG!!! That is soooooo friggin' cool!!! You'll be there to see history in the making. Just thinking about the kinds of things he says - hope, change, etc - makes me smile involuntarily.

Can I tell you something horrible? I had an awful thought when he (OBAMA) was walking out to the podium the other night in Grant Park. What if someone... ugh... made an attempt on his life? I'm just sooo scared that that's going to happen. Isn't that a horrible thing to think? :reject:

Oh, hon, :hug: --
it's not a terrible thought in the sense that you thought it out of worry/caring concern NOT [shudder] "wishful thinking" ! I thought it too for a sec here, and there. Really. :(
Hell, a lot of black folk have been thinking it from the day he announced!

Its the Awful Truth that there are such violent people out there! :sad:

Yeah. I just wish we could just enjoy the moment and not have to think about crap like that.

Anyway, that is so cool that you get to be there. Wave to the motorcade for me!

I had a student who met Bill Clinton and when she left my class that day I said "Tell him I say hi." So she did. When she shook his hand she said "M...... G..... says hi." :lol:

Yeah. I just wish we could just enjoy the moment and not have to think about crap like that.

:mad: :sigh: yeah.............

Anyway, that is so cool that you get to be there. Wave to the motorcade for me!

:hyper: :hyper:

I'll take lots of pics and finally figure if I can/want to get on one of the free pic-hosting web sites. Or will sned you a few smal lJPEGS by e-mail for sure!

I had a student who met Bill Clinton and when she left my class that day I said "Tell him I say hi." So she did. When she shook his hand she said "M...... G..... says hi." :lol:

I love it!!! :lol:

Not exactly....I hate crowds...they always make me :mad:

THAT's interesting.....

I know people who are afraid/very uncomfortable in crowds.......

I could be/ have been angry at a particular crowd at a particular circumstance/ event, but that's it! :)

Lucky for me & sis, we originally weren't concerned about crowds for years until we became more careful in them ( sometimes we are more towards one side closer to exits) because twice at 2 big different events we were practically lifted off our feet. :yikes:

THAT's interesting.....

I know people who are afraid/very uncomfortable in crowds.......

I could be/ have been angry at a particular crowd at a particular circumstance/ event, but that's it! :)

Lucky for me & sis, we originally weren't concerned about crowds for years until we became more careful in them ( sometimes we are more towards one side closer to exits) because twice at 2 big different events we were practically lifted off our feet. :yikes:

That's one of the reason why I hate crowds...they always seem so pushy :mad:

yay for new laptop, especially a new mac laptop!!!

What's the song? Is it Aerosmith? Love In An Elevator?

Well I tested the speakers with that yes. :wink: But the song I'm going to learn is Alles is Liefde by Dutch band Blof. It's more complicated than I thought tho. :grumpy: Ah well, I promised I'd do this song and I ain't breaking that!

^ I brought the DVD to watch at work on my lunch break :love:

I never get tired of the 'musical journey' bit.

"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean t' bug ya."

"If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom