Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Um...well...

bearin in mind im only a young rebel...

I was out with my friends...
2am :reject:

We had been camping out in his back garden and yeah we'd had a few :reject:

So we were walking through the park passed a graveyard when we saw the police :reject:

Being us lot we ran lol, but as i ran I smashed my arm into a gate :tsk:

Its severley bruised and has two gashes, i ripped my shirt aswell.

Rock n' Roll lifestyle eh?

:yikes:

hope it gets better soon ya little rebel :hug:

Russty Cat said:
W00t!!! I can't wait for more of the fic!

Okay I've been searching my brain and the internet all morning trying to come up with an apology gift for Mr. Cat. I don't know what to get or do for him so I need you guys to help. What says "Sorry I almost punched your face in! :( " :shrug:

It depends. What's he into and what did you almsot punch him over?

MORE WET BONO

7209-6.jpg

7209-3.jpg

7209-4.jpg

7209-1.jpg

:combust: :combust: :combust:

CeeCee said:

*starts heading to SG's wallpapers account, backtracks* RUSSTY! *licks*

What's why you love me? :angel:

The fact that your brain is as warped and twisted as mine. :giggle: I would so lick them in a heartbeat, given the chance that security wasn't going to beat my arse. :laugh:

VP I've seen it when I was in LA, but I don't own one. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

I looked for it when I was at Barnes and Noble. They didn't have it.

They haven't had it in any bookstore I've looked in, either, but I just found it on amazon.ca for $102, and I was thinking how totally kickass it would be to take to the shows, and get it signed. :drool: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I looked for it when I was at Barnes and Noble. They didn't have it.

I actually asked the guy at one B&N when I went and he looked it up. Apparently they're either :adam: no longer printing it or :bono: Only sent out limited editions to actual bookstores and therefore you can only get it off AMazon or soemthing like that.

Russty Cat said:

The fact that your brain is as warped and twisted as mine. :giggle: I would so lick them in a heartbeat, given the chance that security wasn't going to beat my arse. :laugh:

VP I've seen it when I was in LA, but I don't own one. :(

:lol: Oh God. If I ever get a chance to lick them, I'd probably ask Bono cuase I don't imagien Edge would let me lick him. Then I'd have to get somone to take a picture to prove that I did, indeed, lick the lead singer of U2.

I'm listening to the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack right now...it's :combust: PERFECT album to grab a bottle of wine and seduce someone with...very sensual .

*meanders off to happy Bono place* :girlysigh:

CeeCee said:

It depends. What's he into and what did you almsot punch him over?

He's into cars and fishing. Not much to choose from. :giggle:

Last night when I got off here for a few minutes to talk to him, we started goofing around and wrestling. Everything was fine till he decided to pin me down and hold both of my hands, so that I couldn't move. I totally freaked out. After years of abuse and being attacked when I was younger it just set me off. I asked him a couple times to get off and he thought I was kidding so he didn't. So I finally got my hand free and pulled back to punch him and screamed to get the fuck off me. Well he blocked me from hitting his face and then got off me real fast. He stormed out of the room and wouldn't talk to me for a few minutes. I think he was mostly hurt that I thought he would hurt me. It has nothing to do with him personally I just freaked out. It hasn't happened in a really long time. I did apologize and he talked to me and we settled everything. But I still feel bad that I hurt his feelings. He had such a sad look on his face.

BG you becareful!!! :hug: I'm glad your okay, but don't make me beat ya! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

They haven't had it in any bookstore I've looked in, either, but I just found it on amazon.ca for $102, and I was thinking how totally kickass it would be to take to the shows, and get it signed. :drool: :drool:

They had it at a Borders bookstore in Hollywood. But it was $110 I think. Way to much for me. But I drooled over it for a while. I so wish I could have bought one. our local B&N said they could order it. But that was about a month or two ago.

I bet they don't often sign one of those. It wold bring you up to diehard status. :giggle:

Wild those pictures are :drool: :combust: The third one just makes me :love:

CeeCee said:

:lol: Oh God. If I ever get a chance to lick them, I'd probably ask Bono cuase I don't imagien Edge would let me lick him. Then I'd have to get somone to take a picture to prove that I did, indeed, lick the lead singer of U2.

Asking! Pffft! Screw asking I'd lick first, ask questions later. :wink: :laugh:

But I think your right that Bono would be the one mostly likely to allow you to lick them. Then I'd have to say Adam would be a close second.

Russty Cat said:

They had it at a Borders bookstore in Hollywood. But it was $110 I think. Way to much for me. But I drooled over it for a while. I so wish I could have bought one. our local B&N said they could order it. But that was about a month or two ago.

I bet they don't often sign one of those. It wold bring you up to diehard status. :giggle:

I've never seen it as cheap as it is on amazon.ca - it is listed on sale for 102...on our other major bookstore chain's site, it's regular $170-something, and on sale for $120-something.

I want it SOOOO badly, but I really have to save money for the trips in Sept. And a potential trip in Oct that I feel like I'm about to get talked into. :lol:

But it's very tempting. :scream:

I have a birthday coming up.... :hmm: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

OMG ive seen wilds book and the pics are hot

:combust:

id love to get it signed aswell Vp but ig be gutted at carryin it around all day :lol:

bonoishot said:

OMG ive seen wilds book and the pics are hot

:combust:

id love to get it signed aswell Vp but ig be gutted at carryin it around all day :lol:

I know, that's what I was just saying to Sarah...it's so freakin' huge that it'd be a pain in the ass to carry! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom