Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just leaving

eehhhh thanks VP :hug: for the sugestions
yeah, can't ake a chance at the public computers.....:madspit:

The other idea wouldn't work out for various reasons with different friends.

And while my sis is very genrous :heart: with her apt/sterio/tv/vcr/DVD ....not so with her laptop. I don't think she wants me anywhere near it. :lol: - prob cause if i mess it up I don't have the money for repairs/ replacement. I can understand that :sigh: Plus I think she thinks I've a bit overboard in my u2 "devotion" [even though i have a life :) besides them & bluecrack ]- so i don't think asking her to do it would be a good idea.

oh well :shrug: :)

now I go bye-bye :D,
later!

Snooky, it's okay. I have that problem all the time, it's only been the past few days that it's been letting me upload.

Later Dazzled :hug: We'll still have all the files waiting for you when you get your own computer. :)

Hi everyone! :hug:

Before I left earlier, I downloaded a FLAC to MP3 converter. Which is good since that means I can finally download some shows on U2 Torrents! :hyper:

Hiya DG!! :hug:

I'm listening to the Passengers' cd, and the first two notes of this song came on. I thought to myself "oh, that sounds just like Miss Sarajavo," forgetting that it's on this cd. :reject: :dumbass:

:lol:

AHA!!! Suspicion confirmed :D

Guess what VP? Gabe just posted to the list - OCTOBER will be the ones performing at the ETS pre and post parties in TO, Ottawa and Montreal! :hyper: I was wondering if the reason why Elevation wasn't doing it this time was that October might be.. and it looks like I was right :) :) Plus it sounds like other people besides ETS people might be able to go too :)

*:hyper: for the October boys*

Drea said:
AHA!!! Suspicion confirmed :D

Guess what VP? Gabe just posted to the list - OCTOBER will be the ones performing at the ETS pre and post parties in TO, Ottawa and Montreal! :hyper: I was wondering if the reason why Elevation wasn't doing it this time was that October might be.. and it looks like I was right :) :) Plus it sounds like other people besides ETS people might be able to go too :)

That's awesome!! I'm really happy for them! :)

I have an ETS ticket for Friday night, but I'm only popping into the party for 5 seconds to pick it up, then I'm running back to the GA line.

I *think* for the pre-parties, you have to buy an ETS party ticket...you can purchase the party without buying a concert ticket from them.

Drea said:
AHA!!! Suspicion confirmed

Guess what VP? Gabe just posted to the list - OCTOBER will be the ones performing at the ETS pre and post parties in TO, Ottawa and Montreal! :hyper: I was wondering if the reason why Elevation wasn't doing it this time was that October might be.. and it looks like I was right :) :) Plus it sounds like other people besides ETS people might be able to go too

Isn't Gabe taking his son to one of the shows? That's gonna be hectic for him, getting out in time...and no lining up in GA for him, either. :ohmy:

Me and Sarah....Gabe and his son. We can make it a family outing. :flirt:

:lmao:

*hoping he never comes into this thread. :shifty: :reject:

Drea said:

What happened??

Um...well...

bearin in mind im only a young rebel...

I was out with my friends...
2am :reject:

We had been camping out in his back garden and yeah we'd had a few :reject:

So we were walking through the park passed a graveyard when we saw the police :reject:

Being us lot we ran lol, but as i ran I smashed my arm into a gate :tsk:

Its severley bruised and has two gashes, i ripped my shirt aswell.

Rock n' Roll lifestyle eh?

VintagePunk said:

Isn't Gabe taking his son to one of the shows? That's gonna be hectic for him, getting out in time...and no lining up in GA for him, either. :ohmy:

I'm not sure if he is or not :shrug: The boys'll probably have to leave a couple songs before the end, depending on where they'll be playing...

DG! :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

Hey Jem, VP and everyone!

It's in a sling at the minute :(

But it serves me right! I shouldnt have went out at that time, and we could have just walked calmly passed the law!

All 9 of us :wink:

Cindy and I are IM'ing, and she was just telling me she'd found Dublin Mudslide and had a bit, and then the next thing she said was: "I bet you, if you were to lick Adam or Bono, that's what they'd taste like. Dublin Mudslide."

Drea said:
Cindy and I are IM'ing, and she was just telling me she'd found Dublin Mudslide and had a bit, and then the next thing she said was: "I bet you, if you were to lick Adam or Bono, that's what they'd taste like. Dublin Mudslide."

That!!! That right there, is why I love her!!!!!! :lmao: :laugh: :dance: :giggle:

W00t!!! I can't wait for more of the fic!

Okay I've been searching my brain and the internet all morning trying to come up with an apology gift for Mr. Cat. I don't know what to get or do for him so I need you guys to help. What says "Sorry I almost punched your face in! :( " :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom