PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:

That wouldn't happen to be a weekend around the middle of June, would it? *G* If it's the weekend I'm thinking of, there's some good bands there and I'm considering going.. I know Stephen Fearing is playing (but whether it's him doing solo stuff or with Blackie&The Rodeo Kings I can't remember ;))

(And if it is, I know where you live now :lol:)

Have you figured out which cool IKEA she's talking about? :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Have you figured out which cool IKEA she's talking about? :lol:

No, but I know what upcoming music festivalish weekend she's talking about, which tells me where she lives, or at least where she's close to :lol:

OMG - Honeymoon Suite is playing?? I haven't seen them since 2nd year univ! (First and only time..)

... and I just realized that was almost 14 years ago :ohmy: :ohmy:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
I was just telling Bri I've seen Honeymoon Suite a bunch of times in the mid to late 80's. I didn't even know they were still together. :huh:

I didn't know they were still together either *g* I mean, I saw them in *thinks* October or November of 91 ;)

Larry52.jpg

Can I get a piece of this to go?

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hyper:
Yay..one thing I'm not seeing...yet....is the thousands of Brittany Spears, Nsync and Backstreet boy...imitators...cover bands..whatever that they had one year......
*shudders at memories*

I've seen all 3 in concert. :reject:

I just got some great news. :D

I never thought this would happen, especially with all the crap that's happened this week, but they arrested him tonight. He's being arraigned tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure if I'm happy, relieved, or both.

daygloeyes2 said:
I never thought this would happen, especially with all the crap that's happened this week, but they arrested him tonight. He's being arraigned tomorrow morning.

:hug: Good! I know how hard it was, but your patience and courage is paying off! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug: :hug: I'm SO proud of you for hanging in there...I know it couldn't have been easy. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm so glad your getting some closure on this! :hug: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom