PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
I never thought this would happen, especially with all the crap that's happened this week, but they arrested him tonight. He's being arraigned tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure if I'm happy, relieved, or both.

:hug: :hug: :hug: DG

Sad_Girl said:
So Drea, what's your good news?

Nothing as important as DG's, that's for sure *g*

*hopes VP is still around* I have a ride for this weekend! I'm going! :dance: :hyper: Just hope I don't come back sunburnt and bugbit :lol:

"If you go into a dark a room and repeat "Vin Diesel" three times, he will appear with several ewoks and proceed to make fun of you until you die, proving once and for all that words alone, not just sticks and stones, can kill you."

:lmao:

Vin Diesel knows that the solution to Social Security reform involves a goat, 3 pixie sticks, and a 1988 Donruss rookie card of Henry 'Bam Bam' Muellens. The rest is self-explanatory.

Vin Diesel doesn't read in the conventional sense. Rather, the words form into gladiators within his psyche, drawing upon the powers of their respective meanings, and battle until only the strongest survive in an arena of fire.

omg...why am I so amused? :lmao:

Last edited:
Did you know....

Vin Diesel owns a Stargate, which he uses to vist Santa, David Hasselhoff, and Ghandi at thier secret base in the center of the sun.

Vin Diesel is illegitimate son of Dianna Ross and Johnny Carson, but was set on the doorstep of his "real" parents by Dianna's maid, 4 minutes after birth. He still denies that he was abandoned.

Vin Diesel voted for Pedro.

:laugh:

Another funny site...absolutely hilarious clip here. :laugh:

http://www.floppytaco.com/video_clips/conan_obrien_1864_baseball.php

Vin Diesel single-handedly proved that Paul McCartney is, in fact, not dead. He did, however, kill anyone who believed or made mention of the rumour.

OMG..DG....I think I saw that skit..:lmao:

Vin Diesel cannot look up.

Clearly this is amusament for small minds.......I think I need a mind upgrade..:laugh:

Last edited:
OH my god! I'm dying! This is just so damn funny.

And this is reason number 456,398 why I love my friend. She is the shit! :giggle:

Vin Diesel runs with scissors.

Vin Diesel found Nemo.

Vin Diesel gets high by snorting small Canadian children.

*hides from Bri and Drea on the last one* :reject:

Um... WTF happened to Adam?
U24ColorCandid47.jpg

The song "Mr. Bojangles" is about Vin Diesel.

Where did they come up with these? seriously? :laugh:

Vin Diesel has the power to turn himself invisible, but only when no one else is watching.

Ok...ok...I'll stop...

OMG
Vin Diesel gets high by snorting small Canadian children.
:shame:

:lmao:!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Um... WTF happened to Adam?
U24ColorCandid47.jpg

Oh god...Paul McG..you sexy beast....look at that expression..*melts*

And back to vin diesel

In a recent press conference, Vin Diesel confirmed rumors that he was going to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to enter his urethra so that he could be reborn at a later date and be eligible for the United States presidency.

Last edited:
I swear its hard to stop the laughter gets addicting. Who ever created the site is an evil genuis, an evil genuis who will probably get his ass sued by Vin Diesel, but an evil genuis non the less. :laugh:

Who the hell left Adam in the oven too long? :ohmy: :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom