Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Sarah:hug:

How's your day been??

Mine's been nice. Walked 5 miles today and spent some time with Jamie :cute:

:hug:

I just got back from spending 2 1/2 hours at the mall and I found nothing that fit :banghead: :scream: and I've been working on this intelligence project since I got up :yuck:

How's Jamie? :happy:

Jamie's so cute :happy: He's got another tooth coming through. I'll post some photos tomorrow

NI's just told me we got 4 numbers on the lottery £51 :hyper:

:madwife: he changed one number from his original choice which came up :mad: that would of been £1,154 enough to get to Hawaii......

WildHoney said:
Jamie's so cute :happy: He's got another tooth coming through. I'll post some photos tomorrow

NI's just told me we got 4 numbers on the lottery £51 :hyper:

:madwife: he changed one number from his original choice which came up :mad: that would of been £1,154 enough to get to Hawaii......

Wow......:hyper: That's too bad that he changed that one number :grumpy:

Make sure I'm here when you show the pictures :happy: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls :hug :

Sami, you know how I was all about the David Gilmour love a few weeks back?

Want to see my new man du jour?? :hyper : :hyper : :drool :

First, let me just say - http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/MAE/cdid/569159/pid/10784
:angry: :mad : :madspit : What a rip-off!!

Mind you, if U2 offered something like this, I'd probably think it was the best idea ever. :shh : :shifty :

Let's see :hyper:

It is a rip :tsk:
No, my dad didn't pay any more than that for me to see them on the last tour :yikes: :shifty: :reject:

and I agree about U2 also :lmao:

But if you were thinking about going to the show, and I'm not just saying it, but they put on one hell of a show. They were GREAT. I saw them twice on the last tour :up: :drool:

_41287795_killers300x220.jpg

brandonred_copy.jpg

brandon25bw.jpg

:combust: :drool: :love: :drool: :combust:

I keep forgetting how damn hot that man is...OMG. :drool:

I saw the video for Mr. Brightside today. That's what reminded me. :wink:

Sami, when I talk about my usual type and age, he is more usual for me. :shifty:

sami0201 said:

But if you were thinking about going to the show, and I'm not just saying it, but they put on one hell of a show. They were GREAT. I saw them twice on the last tour :up: :drool:

I don't think the tickets are on general sale yet, and there's no friggin way I'm paying like $48,000 to look at Steven Tyler's bathrobe. :angry:

But the fact that the most expensive package comes with a bottle of Joe Perry's "hot sauce" cracked me up, cause I'm like...12. :shifty:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
:lol:

He is SO hot :combust:
The middle picture :drool: Have you ever seen the video for All These Things That I've Done? (directed by Anton :shifty: ) Brandon in the shower :faint:

Yeah, I've seen them all, but I tend not to watch the station it's on that much, because it's 90% rap and hip-hop. :yuck:

They need a dvd. :shifty: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom