Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Wasn't the year he won the Oscar for "Lose Yourself" the year U2 was nominated for "The Hands Which Built America"?

"Lose Yourself" deserved the Oscar that year. :shh:

I agree that he deserved it that year. :yes:

And Kim and Em...I hope those crazy kids can make it work this time. :happy:

No, seriously. They've been through some stormy shit, but people grow up, and they obviously care about each other. Let's hope they make it this time. :up:

I used to always be invisible. It made me harder to track, and my forum wide posts in record time far more impressive.
It made me seem omnipotent! :happy:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I have the girls who were staying in hotels in Toronto and Chicago...I think I may have done it so that I could send a group PM regarding hotel info at the time?? :huh:

The I have Zootle, to make it easier to stalk him, should the mood to stalk ever strike. :sexywink: Then I have the person I bought some U2 tickets from, cause I wanted to catch him online. Then I have someone named Purplicious, and I have NO idea who that is, or why I would have that person. :huh:

I rarely ever look at it.

Don't make excuses VP.
:tsk:
I know the truth.

All this love I thought we had. It's all a shame, isn't it.

To find out through a list.

That hurts VP. You've cut me to the core.
:sad::sad::sad:

Btw, do you think you'll still be coming on monday? Do you want me to send maps/some directions, or are you somewhat familar with Htown?

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: What did he say? :lol:

:eek:

He just smiled and said something like 'Oh yeah?'

He's used to it :lol:

He's all but married, though. He's sixteen, and has already bought Aftyn (His girlfriend) a ring (though they say it's not an engagement ring... I never got a diamond before I got engaged :eyebrow: ) and she stays at their house every weekend almost. Last weekend he went and spent two nights with her at her apartment (She started college this year)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Don't make excuses VP.
:tsk:
I know the truth.

All this love I thought we had. It's all a shame, isn't it.

To find out through a list.

That hurts VP. You've cut me to the core.
:sad::sad::sad:

Btw, do you think you'll still be coming on monday? Do you want me to send maps/some directions, or are you somewhat familar with Htown?

Maybe that's why I didn't put you on, cause you were invisible at the time?? You're on now. Happy? :happy:

:lmao:

I meant to talk to you about Monday. :sad: We're apparently starting weekly meetings this Tuesday at school (a sudden development :mad: ) and it was such late notice, I'll need Monday to get the things done that I usually do on tuesdays, so for this week, it doesn't look like it. :sad: :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

I agree that he deserved it that year. :yes:

And Kim and Em...I hope those crazy kids can make it work this time. :happy:

No, seriously. They've been through some stormy shit, but people grow up, and they obviously care about each other. Let's hope they make it this time. :up:

Yes, I hope they can make it work this time. But they had some pretty big problems. They had some big fights -- not just the stuff he wrote about in his songs, but one or two incidents that even landed them in court.

Sad_Girl said:

He just smiled and said something like 'Oh yeah?'

He's used to it :lol:

He's all but married, though. He's sixteen, and has already bought Aftyn (His girlfriend) a ring (though they say it's not an engagement ring... I never got a diamond before I got engaged :eyebrow: ) and she stays at their house every weekend almost. Last weekend he went and spent two nights with her at her apartment (She started college this year)

:lol: I can imagine he'd be used to it :shifty: :wink:

Wow :ohmy: A diamond ring? I guess as long as she's a good girl, there's no problem there! Have they been together for a long time? :cute:

VintagePunk said:

Maybe that's why I didn't put you on, cause you were invisible at the time?? You're on now. Happy? :happy

:lmao:

I meant to talk to you about Monday. :sad: We're apparently starting weekly meetings this Tuesday at school (a sudden development :mad ) and it was such late notice, I'll need Monday to get the things done that I usually do on tuesdays, so for this week, it doesn't look like it. :sad :sigh
:laugh:

Yay! I'm your buddy!!! :happy: :hyper:

Awww :(
Is that the meeting Scott emailed you about, with a follow up plea-mail? :lol:
No worries, we'll find a week that works, hopefully sometime in the near future. :yes: :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
:grumpy

Bri......I'm not on your list :madspit

:shifty:

No idea what you're talkin about......

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lol: I can imagine he'd be used to it :shifty: :wink:

Wow :ohmy: A diamond ring? I guess as long as she's a good girl, there's no problem there! Have they been together for a long time? :cute:

They've been together for two years now. For awhile, every time he looked away she was making out with other guys :shrug: I guess she's grown up a bit. I certainly hope so. He's very very good to her.

VP - I'm halfway done already with the downloads :up: it's going great :)

Tre :ohmy: who's your stalker? :shifty:

SG, thanks!

I :heart: the Cash version of One, too.

I've been downloading all kinds of U2 and U2-related mp3s since I discovered the Music on the Internet thread. :bow:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

Yay! I'm your buddy!!! :happy: :hyper:

Awww :(
Is that the meeting Scott emailed you about, with a follow up plea-mail? :lol:
No worries, we'll find a week that works, hopefully sometime in the near future. :yes: :hug:

Yes, that's the meeting he wrote about. :huh: I wrote him a reassuring e-mail today, and then strongly hinted that if I could have a paid position within the department, that would greatly help to cover the expenses of commuting to his lame-ass meetings. :happy: We'll see if he picks up on the hint. :wink:

^ :lol:
Well, he does seem to like you.....that's gotta get you halfway there :wink:

SG
A diamond ring? Wow! :ohmy:

Kids do crazy things these days I'm tellin ya.
For example, one friend of mine's bf for thier one year anniversary took her to Niagra on the lake, for a weekend, to this very posh hotel, and gave her a necklace on top of that. :ohmy:

Of course it's hard for me to imagine getting married at my age or younger too. (We've had a few prosposals this year and last)

night adam and GG :hug:s

Back
Top Bottom