PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
It has been my experience in the few boyfriends that I have had and most of the boys I have come in contact with that has led me to this conclusion:

Almost all high school guys are jerks. I'm not missing out on much by not going to school with them. :lol:

High school guys are immature asses 99.99% of the time :yes: :| In my opinion, it's either someone older/out of high school or no one at all. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
It has been my experience in the few boyfriends that I have had and most of the boys I have come in contact with that has led me to this conclusion:

Almost all high school guys are jerks. I'm not missing out on much by not going to school with them. :lol:

:yes: I agree!

FlyYourKite said:

High school guys are immature asses 99.99% of the time :yes: :| In my opinion, it's either someone older/out of high school or no one at all. :lol:

Most of the guys I went to HS wasn't so bad...I had two of those Jerky type...but most of the guys at my HS was very nice towards me.

But at least I'm happy that I never dated during my four years at my HS.

daygloeyes2 said:
I'll miss some parts of high school. One part I won't miss is the same-sex part. :lol: It's not really a big deal for me now. But I cannot do the all-girls thing for another 4 years. :no: :lol:

Sex? High school? Those things are supposed to go together, right? Not in my case. And I went to your fairly typical Midwestern American small-town public co-ed high school way back when and where everybody else probably did it but me. :grumpy:

I'm still here Russty just sorting through JPG's this is getting to be more work than it's worth :huh:

I would not have been able to go to a school with a uniform. I'd have been kicked out, because I just would not have worn it. I was totally into the rebellion thing plus I was determined to be different from everyone in what I wore

Sad_Girl said:
I'm still here Russty just sorting through JPG's this is getting to be more work than it's worth :huh:

I would not have been able to go to a school with a uniform. I'd have been kicked out, because I just would not have worn it. I was totally into the rebellion thing plus I was determined to be different from everyone in what I wore

:yes: It drove me absolutley crazy. Everyone would try to piss off the teachers by getting crazy things pierced/tattoos/wearing funky jewlery/buttons/....anything to make it as flashy as possible. I'm surprised we didn't all get suspended :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

:yes: You are totally right. I had a few male friends in school. Everyone in my HS thought I was a lesbian, because I never dated any guys from our school. Most of them where way to immature.

I finally met a nice guy from my school like 2 weeks before graduation. He was dating a girl that I had a class with. We started talking and became friends. I didn't know he even had interest in me till my mother told me he called while I was gone to Texas on vacation after graduation. That one phone call led to a 2 1/2 year on again off again relationship. :combust: :drool:

Hey Chiz, wassup dude?
you going to St Louis?

Weldy, no rain yet, but strong storms expected after midnight, which is so weird 'cause the moon is full and bright and clear and just beautiful......

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: It drove me absolutley crazy. Everyone would try to piss off the teachers by getting crazy things pierced/tattoos/wearing funky jewlery/buttons/....anything to make it as flashy as possible. I'm surprised we didn't all get suspended :laugh:

The uniform policies are strict, and they actually enforce them. Black or brown shoes, white or maroon socks, etc. We can only wear black and white headbands, no other colors. And they can't be bigger than 2 inches wide. You can dye your hair whatever you want, but no piercings other than ears. Some girls try to cover their nose rings with bandaids. They thought it would fool the teachers. :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:

I literally would have altered the uniform or showed up in jeans and been sent home :lol: I was just like :censored: you if you think you have the right to tell me what to wear!

jobob said:

Hey Chizip. Last week on U2ZooRadio, I heard Dirty Day for the first time in years. Made me wanna sign your petition. So I did.

:hyper: :up:

together we can make a difference

CC said: Does anyone know anything of Seattle?

Sad_Girl said:

It's in Washington :D

It's Starbucks Coffee's HQ. :love:

It's the home of grunge music.

It's where the Experience the Music project is.

That's all I got. Next?

CeeCee said:
Does anyone know anything of Seattle?

Seattle is an amazing town! One of the biggest small towns on the West Coast. I :heart: Seattle and I'm going back for a visit in September.

What you want to know?

SG glad we didn't loose ya. :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Chiz, wassup dude?
you going to St Louis?

Weldy, no rain yet, but strong storms expected after midnight, which is so weird 'cause the moon is full and bright and clear and just beautiful......

Good...I had a really bad storm....I thought I was seeing a foggy snow....but then I quickly found out that it was rain.

greeneyedgirl said:
Chiz, I will see you there. I'm in the seats, *old girl*, I'll hold your coat for ya!!!

Seats really arent a bad idea in December, its gonna be coooold

daygloeyes2 said:

The uniform policies are strict, and they actually enforce them. Black or brown shoes, white or maroon socks, etc. We can only wear black and white headbands, no other colors. And they can't be bigger than 2 inches wide. You can dye your hair whatever you want, but no piercings other than ears. Some girls try to cover their nose rings with bandaids. They thought it would fool the teachers. :giggle:

:no: I would not last there at all. To many rules just suck! lol

High School......
I was the girl that started everything. I mean everything.
I got stirrups pants, then they did.
I got baggy jeans, then they did.
I wore little ankle socks with lace in my pink pumps, then they did.
I wore Capezio dance shoes, then they did.
I got a boyfriend from the really big cool school with all the smart people, they didn't, HA!!
I was, sadly, the cheerleader that didn't want to be friends with any of the other cheerleaders or girls for that matter.
All my friends were guys, and the girls hated me.
*and then she moved far, far, away and they all look old and hate their lives and kids and jobs and..........*

jobob said:
CC said: Does anyone know anything of Seattle?

It's Starbucks Coffee's HQ. :love:

It's the home of grunge music.

It's where the Experience the Music project is.

That's all I got. Next?

Home of the some of the best hole in the wall diners that are open all night long. Greasy diner food after a rock show...pure heaven! :drool:

Home of one of the best indie music stores.

There is nothing like a gorgeous sunrise coming up over Puget Sound. Just beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom