PLEBA girls party-mess with us and get beaten with a flip flop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
hi guys :wave:

you are all so lucky you are in/out of college already...i'm still in high school :sigh:

College is a lot tougher than high school. I knwo becuase I spent high school doing little to no homework and getting mostly C's. college you actually have to work. I'ts a pain in the arse. ;-P

daygloeyes2 said:

Same here sweetie. :hug: I'll be a senior this fall. :yikes:

I'll be a junior...SAT's, etc. On one hand I'm looking forward to it because it's one year closer to going to college. On the other hand I'm dreading it!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO--I HATE high school, so I can't wait to graduate!

i can't figure out how to quote 2 different people in the same post :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Same here sweetie. :hug: I'll be a senior this fall. :yikes:

I admire Adam very much for being able to put his demons behind him. It's hard for anyone to get over alcohol and drug addiction, but when your in Adam's position and it's being thrown in your face all of the time it can be even harder. I've seen my own father struggle with alcoholism, which is probably why I admire Adam so much for being able to overcome it.

Hi Weldy! :hug:

I can't even imagine what it must be like for Adam. I was incredibly lucky that I had a very tragic thing happen to me when I was 19 to make me realize I needed help. I actually took my mother to a resturant for Sunday brunch to tell her that I need help getting sober. I was afraid she would loose it if I told her at home. She was actually pretty cool with it at the time. I think she already knew and was just waiting for me to fess up to it. It took me a few years to get past it. But every once in a while when my mother is being a real bitch she likes to bring it up. It hurts just having her mention it or yell at me for having a glass of wine with dinner. I can't imagine being Adam and having it on the front of newspapers and crappy magizines.

Hi Weldy & GG!!! :hug: :hug:

Sami, hang in there. I know HS is hard, but you will be glad you hung in there when its over with. :hug:

sami0201 said:

I'll be a junior...SAT's, etc. On one hand I'm looking forward to it because it's one year closer to going to college. On the other hand I'm dreading it!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO--I HATE high school, so I can't wait to graduate!

i can't figure out how to quote 2 different people in the same post :reject:

Hmmm...Touche.

Oh...on figuring out how to " 2 different people.....right click the quote...then put it in your reply to your first quote

CeeCee said:

College is a lot tougher than high school. I knwo becuase I spent high school doing little to no homework and getting mostly C's. college you actually have to work. I'ts a pain in the arse. ;-P

I am spending high school like that but I get all A's :wink:
so college will be a shock for me when I actually have to study to get good grades- but I'm really looking forward to it.
I think it's just mostly because I hate where I'm living now and can't wait to go back home!

MBS said:

:shifty:

Mayyyyybee............

I can't promis coherency tho...I'm still groggy.........

HS :heart:
I miss it.

Coherency shoherency. We want smut. :lol:

I don't miss HS. I hated that time of my life, for many reasons.
So why *am* I going to my 25th high school reunion Saturday night? Not entirely sure ... curiosity, I guess.

sami0201 said:
hi guys :wave:

you are all so lucky you are in/out of college already...i'm still in high school :sigh:

I'll miss some parts of high school. One part I won't miss is the same-sex part. :lol: It's not really a big deal for me now. But I cannot do the all-girls thing for another 4 years. :no: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'll miss some parts of high school. One part I won't miss is the same-sex part. :lol: It's not really a big deal for me now. But I cannot do the all-girls thing for another 4 years. :no: :lol:

I think I would set myself on fire if I was in an all-girl high school! :yikes: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

I won't miss uniforms :no: They sucked ass :down:

I'll miss my sexy-ass maroon uniform. :love: :|

sami0201 said:

I think I would set myself on fire if I was in an all-girl high school! :yikes: :lol:

That's what alot of girls say to me when they find out I go to one. :laugh:But once you get used to it, it isn't a big deal. :)

jobob said:

Coherency shoherency. We want smut. :lol:

I don't miss HS. I hated that time of my life, for many reasons.
So why *am* I going to my 25th high school reunion Saturday night? Not entirely sure ... curiosity, I guess.

I never really wanted to go to my HS reunion either, till I realized I had a damn good life I could flaunt in there faces! :lol: To bad I was to pregnant to go last year. :( But I did send down a little blurb about us with a nice picture of Mr. Cat and our two kids. I would have loved to have seen the look on the snobby girls faces when they saw that the "weird arty girl" married an older heart throb from our rival school. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
0404ab69.jpg

Look at B's snazzy new jacket! Very nice!!! And Edge has short sleeves on! Wooohoo!

Okay my first real thought was "Damn I'm really loving the yellow guitar! maybe my other tattoo needs a friend. :giggle:

I am in :love: with that jacket!!!!!

It has been my experience in the few boyfriends that I have had and most of the boys I have come in contact with that has led me to this conclusion:

Almost all high school guys are jerks. I'm not missing out on much by not going to school with them. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's what alot of girls say to me when they find out I go to one. :laugh:But once you get used to it, it isn't a big deal. :)

:lol: yeah I'm sure it's not that bad. Now that I think about it, I really only have a few guy friends who I could live without seeing every day anyway!

Back
Top Bottom