Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Ruffian... :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about what happened...

Sad Girl....Bono pulled that girl on stage and she practically fell on him...lol She is so friggin lucky!

Lucky indeed! I'd give just about anything to find myself in that position. :macdevil:

ruffian said:

she *did* fall on him, and the funny part in the video is that he was trying to get her to lie to the left of him, but she was clinging like a monkey, so he was, um, "bucking" to try to get her off of him (or maybe just to try to get her off, period!) and it just made it that much more obscene.

Didn't he kinda pull her down on purpose (and in that way)?....:scratch:

Hi Sad_Girl! :wave:

The girl rolling around with Bono IS a Pleban! She's the famous Melpop who got Bonos' attention by stroking his leg with a rose&then........well, she got very close to him indeed evidently!!

There's a video of it hanging around somewhere on Band meetings! It's very hot! :drool: :drool:

ruffian said:

wait, she bit his neck? :drool:

Yeah..right? She leaned down and bit his neck...he growled and thats why he rolled around with her...he said he couldn't help himself...didn't he say something to god and mouthed "I'm sorry" to Ali?

he did pull her on top of him, but then it's pretty clear he wanted her on her back next to him (like he did with the Elevation/Boston girl). but she wouldn't budge so he tried to buck her off
(and i know all about getting bucked off...:lol: )

Dismantled said:

Yeah..right? She leaned down and bit his neck...he growled and thats why he rolled around with her...he said he couldn't help himself...didn't he say something to god and mouthed "I'm sorry" to Ali?
he said: "father forgive me" but i don't remember the neck biting part...i have the clip and have obsessively watched it 10,000 times...she rubbed his leg (!) with a rose and that got his attention....what Susan just said...

ruffian said:
oh, we know all about VP's hands.
*imagines slipping on the latex gloves before our first meeting to shake hands* :lmao:

um, where is MelPop's right hand in that pic? :shifty:

Wonderful. Now people have to wear quasi-condoms on their hands to meet me. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Wonderful. Now people have to wear quasi-condoms on their hands to meet me. :lmao:

:lmao:
awww....VP....I embrace your horniness :hug:

ruffian said:

he said: "father forgive me" but i don't remember the neck biting part...i have the clip and have obsessively watched it 10,000 times...she rubbed his leg (!) with a rose and that got his attention....what Susan just said...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: insanly jealous

VintagePunk said:

*snort* :lmao: :lmao:

*imagines those nuclear suits*
:lmao: :lmao:
(don't forget the hand sanitizer)

Which reminds me..in the bathroom of one of the previously a bar, now a cafeteria on campus...they have condoms..in 3 delightful flavours...alcoholic beverage flavours....one involved lemons..lemons in my brain tied to B...needless to say..there was hysterical laughter...

VintagePunk said:

I'm going to wear ribbed quasi-condoms...just so its more plesaurable for ya'all:lmao:

susanp6 said:
Hi Sad_Girl! :wave:

The girl rolling around with Bono IS a Pleban! She's the famous Melpop who got Bonos' attention by stroking his leg with a rose&then........well, she got very close to him indeed evidently!!

There's a video of it hanging around somewhere on Band meetings! It's very hot! :drool: :drool:

good to know, I'll have to mosey over there and check that out sometime. I just had my suspicions as soon as I saw that image... :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

Which reminds me..in the bathroom of one of the previously a bar, now a cafeteria on campus...they have condoms..in 3 delightful flavours...alcoholic beverage flavours....one involved lemons..lemons in my brain tied to B...needless to say..there was hysterical laughter...

Nice...lemon flavored condoms....B...nuclear suits...not a good thing to be thinking about.

the first time i saw it i about died. she gets *alot* of bono love and he was clearly taken with her...later on she met him in dublin and he gave her a ride in his mercedes. what is interesting is she looks quite a bit like Ali did when she was younger. he did not remember her from that stage episode, but she reminded him and he said: "i get carried away during that song, sorry." :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG...soon, everyone is gonna dress in Sellafield-type suits before they meet me. :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom