Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
At ER for 5 hours ruff? :( :madspit: That's horrendous!

I know what that's like to wait so long to be seen at Accident&Emergency(as it is known here in Britain!)as i've had reason to be in there a number of times myself! Not pleasant!

Lick your sling! :lmao: :combust:

never been to the ER.....should have..but never went...:|

ruffian said:

yep, it's lucky i didn't get skewered on a damn post. my biggest concern: "must get to phoenix on thursday, must get to phoenix on thursday" lol i only have to keep it secured for a couple days. i have my laptop on 3 pillows so i can reach keys...dedicated naughty pleban that i am

:hug: :hug:
Dedicated indeed. Bono would be proud.

I remember my 2nd week of riding lessons...my horse bolted :yikes:....I lost a stirrup, and they thought the horse was gonna jump outta the ring...:yikes:

susanp6 said:
At ER for 5 hours ruff? :( :madspit: That's horrendous!

I know what that's like to wait so long to be seen at Accident&Emergency(as it is known here in Britain!)as i've had reason to be in there a number of times myself! Not pleasant!

Lick your sling! :lmao: :combust:

it was ENDLESS. two hours just to get the xray and then MRI.

i really like saying "lick my sling." sounds sooo nasty :evil:

"hi bono. could you lick my sling?" :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
hornyfan.jpg

I'm looking at the girl's hand here and thinking she has got to be a PLEBAn...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you made me snot rocket my computer

Dismantled said:

holy crap that lucky mel pop. just what the dr. ordered!

dis, lmao @ "snot rocket"!!!!!!!

ruffian said:

omg that wins the friggin' prize! wow!

dis, it's tough when you have had bad falls...i know the feeling. i give lessons pretty regularly and getting someone's confidence back after being dumped is tough. i'm too stubborn or stupid to give it up :)
:

naw your not stupid. I only gave up when I went to college, I had the cutiest morgan horse you'd ever seen. Then one day my Grandmothers pony died:sad: :sad: she was so sad...I gave my Babe to her.(it was ok since all the horse are on the farm, no one was seperated)

Dismantled said:

yeah, I'm getting a lot of 'what the hell is wrong with you' looks from those around me... but I saw her hand and thought 'that's dedication, she knows what she wants..."

weldy, cna't find your post...dad driving self to hospital. that is damn impressive.

dis, i love morgans...what a great breed and so versatile. i have a thoroughbred mare who's retired from racing but doesn't realize it yet :crazy: the 3 year old today is also off the track. the retraining is hell.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

Am not. :grumpy:

...at least I keep my hands on the keyboard.....

:lmao: :reject:
:hug: :clonelove:

:shifty: .............puts hands back on keyboard......................jk...that is too friggin funny:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh, we know all about VP's hands.
*imagines slipping on the latex gloves before our first meeting to shake hands* :lmao:

um, where is MelPop's right hand in that pic? :shifty:

U2Girl1978 said:

She is!!! She has a couple of threads in the Band Meetings section....She's Melpop and rolled with Bono! Woohoo!

yeah! all because she bit his neck!:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ruffian... :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about what happened...

Sad Girl....Bono pulled that girl on stage and she practically fell on him...lol She is so friggin lucky!

she *did* fall on him, and the funny part in the video is that he was trying to get her to lie to the left of him, but she was clinging like a monkey, so he was, um, "bucking" to try to get her off of him (or maybe just to try to get her off, period!) and it just made it that much more obscene.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh great...how many containers of hand sanitizer am I gonna need? I give up on handshakes...hugs it is. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!

Bri! we're closer than that:flirt: ...:wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom