PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so happy for her!! She's been trying so hard to get tickets and it finally paid off!! :D :applaud:

97 away from 5K...I swear I'm not addicted. :crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think I saw them way back when.......and yes, you do a good Bono.....I do a bad one. :wink:

VP :hug:
I'm sure they were nice. :)

Yes, got more news..I'll share in a sec......can't let Bono get dry.........

don't think they were so nice as the woman was talented in bringing out the best people could offer in a 90 minute class. :lol:

thyey almost look like paint-by-number...but they're not. :) It's a lot of fun, though...

VintagePunk said:
Bri...:hug: :hug: sounds like the news is positive, though...more energetic is good. Totally not familiar with pancreatis (sp?)...is it curable?

:hug:
Thats what I keep hoping. :heart:

I haven't actually researched it yet this time ( I dunno why..)
Anyway, from what I understand, people get it to, and it's when the pancreas (which has to do with insulin and such) is all inflamed (think appendicitis) and isn't working properly...they can treat it with meds, but sometimes they don't work, and Button's age isn't any help
Of course them my momstarted spewing worst case scenarios.........that doesn't help me one bit. :|

:hug: :hug: Thx Jules.
And I like your caps. :)
They're hardly dull.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Thats what I keep hoping. :heart:

I haven't actually researched it yet this time ( I dunno why..)
Anyway, from what I understand, people get it to, and it's when the pancreas (which has to do with insulin and such) is all inflamed (think appendicitis) and isn't working properly...they can treat it with meds, but sometimes they don't work, and Button's age isn't any help
Of course them my momstarted spewing worst case scenarios.........that doesn't help me one bit. :|

She might be doing that to prepare herself for the worst. My mother did that with my dog. It's not a good way to deal with it though.

Last edited:
Jules...agree with Bri...yourcaps are great!! :hug: we need more of that around here...

Bri...if he's energetic, that must mean he's respoonding postively...although living with someone who looks at it negatively can't help. :hug:

I've had a lot of negative energy around me lately, and quite frankly, it's draining. :(

Last edited:
Hey DG

Hey VP, we were so busy today. Why can't people go outside and do stuff at home when its so nice out. What nut wants to go to the mall? And men, they should just stay home if they're gonna be critical of their women picking out stuff.

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey DG

Hey VP, we were so busy today. Why can't people go outside and do stuff at home when its so nice out. What nut wants to go to the mall? And men, they should just stay home if they're gonna be critical of their women picking out stuff.

Exactly. I did yardwork today. Why can't everyone follow my example. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom