PLEBA girls party-keep the cage door locked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

That's what I said to Bono. :evil:

Ohhh good one...made my mouth water:drool:
VertigoSanDiegoBonosweetlord.jpg
[/IMG]

bono_gal said:
Lol that was brief! I have so many smutty coments to make but I just want to sleep at the moment!

nite nite all you crazy plebans xx :hug: xx

night night BG!

Rereading in the last thread...

Dis, DG, BD :hug: :hug: :hug: I know some people are lucky enough to have good dad experiences, but I think one of the major traumas of this past century is the mass failure of fathers to get their shit together. My dad's story is similar...however I'm thinking about sending him a card for Sunday...I dunno. Luckily my grandfather and great uncle are stellar: hardworking, God-fearing men who always put their families before everything. My grandfather's never had a drop of alcohol and the closest thing he's ever come to swearing is saying "flitter." I think he made that word up.

Elessarian said:

Dis, DG, BD :hug: :hug: :hug: I know some people are lucky enough to have good dad experiences, but I think one of the major traumas of this past century is the mass failure of fathers to get their shit together. My dad's story is similar...however I'm thinking about sending him a card for Sunday...I dunno. Luckily my grandfather and great uncle are stellar: hardworking, God-fearing men who always put their families before everything. My grandfather's never had a drop of alcohol and the closest thing he's ever come to swearing is saying "flitter." I think he made that word up.

yeah...something about that generation or something...seems like alot of dads are messed up. I guess each generation has thier share. Lucky the rest of my family is awesome...like yours sounds:hug:

Elessarian said:

It sucks that alot of dads are assholes. But it sounds like the other men in your life have been good to you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom