PLEBA girls party-keep the cage door locked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

You're my captain and Bono is our conductor :combust:

:lmao:

:combust: yes.........he conducts us to certain................areas..................around... places............in and out of places..:drool: :drool: :drool: *having meltdown

Dismantled said:

IMG_9335_filtered.jpg
[/IMG]

These pics are giving me some very naughty ideas....

...for instance, if he were to arrest me, I hope he'd frisk me. :drool:

.....or strip search! :evil: :mac:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

:combust: yes.........he conducts us to certain................areas..................around... places............in and out of places..:drool: :drool: :drool: *having meltdown

He conducts us to do this...

Bonopleasetouchwife.jpg

Hey, everyone has a different name for it. :lmao:

elysithea said:

These pics are giving me some very naughty ideas....

...for instance, if he were to arrest me, I hope he'd frisk me. :drool:

.....or strip search! :evil: :mac:

:wink:

cavity search:evil:

daygloeyes2 said:

He conducts us to do this...

Bonopleasetouchwife.jpg

Hey, everyone has a different name for it. :lmao:

Wow.....we could have SOME FUN wiht that sign in photoshop or paint:evil:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis....I read your story about your dad...my mom also has Bipolar...but not as bad as your dad....I feel bad for both you, your brother and your mother. It seems really depressing and :sad:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thanks weldy:hug: it was really really depressing and sad..and it is that it happened and stuff. But I think the worst is over "family" speaking...don't know about him...but me my bro and mom are getting better.. thanks:hug: :hug:

Elessarian said:

I read that you are waiting on some tickets, right? Ooooooooh I hope they come through :hyper:

Yes, they are the "buy now" ones from last night...he seems like a good guy, I doubt there will be a problem.

*fingers crossed*

Man, I need sleep. The more tired I get, the dirtier I get, and the more money I want to spend. :evil:

DG....do not photoshop that pic....clonelove..we have caused enough trouble for one day:wink:

I love his code name for it though...cause of course...the Ali/Dis thing *swollen head

Dismantled said:

Awww thanks weldy:hug: it was really really depressing and sad..and it is that it happened and stuff. But I think the worst is over "family" speaking...don't know about him...but me my bro and mom are getting better.. thanks:hug: :hug:

It just seems freaky. As I read the other stories about painkillers and additions...it's just make me glad I have a good family life....despite the fact that both my parents take meds for their various dieases/disorders/transplant.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It just seems freaky. As I read the other stories about painkillers and additions...it's just make me glad I have a good family life....despite the fact that both my parents take meds for their various dieases/disorders/transplant.

yup...cherish that..your lucky:hug: Take nothing for granted Weldy...nothing:hug: :hug:

Dismantled said:
DG....do not photoshop that pic....clonelove..we have caused enough trouble for one day:wink:

I love his code name for it though...cause of course...the Ali/Dis thing *swollen head

But I'm working one now. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom