PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Drea!:hug:
How was stichnbitch?

Fun as usual *g* I finished that 5'x5' blanket I was talking about in here the other night, and as a reward...

...I started a new project :lol: (As if I don't still have 4 projects next to the living chair I normally crochet in... :wink: )

Ok, my neices were here like 2 months ago and I'm still seeing sparkly stuff in my carpet.

I can only imagine what the under side of their beds look like :faint: Sparkles EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Weldy :hug: IllinoisCloneLove :hug:

Ya, I worked a 12 hr day and just trying to unwind and make my way down to the bed room.

Darn it if the computer room is on the way :shifty: And the blue screen lures me in....:shifty:..........and i'm stuck!

But, I do have to go.
I gotta work another long day tomorrow :(

Good Night Girls :hug:s

Bri - well, when the pics from Sat's guild meeting go up I'll snag the pics of the two afghans I finished 2 weeks ago.. and Michelle took a pic at s'n'b of the blanket I finished tonight, so if she blogs it I'll snag it :wink: (She was teasing me tonight that I should change my blog name to "All afghans, all the time" :lol: )

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy :hug: IllinoisCloneLove :hug:

Ya, I worked a 12 hr day and just trying to unwind and make my way down to the bed room.

Darn it if the computer room is on the way :shifty: And the blue screen lures me in....:shifty:..........and i'm stuck!

But, I do have to go.
I gotta work another long day tomorrow :(

Good Night Girls :hug:s

:lol: True....so very true.

Night anyways IllinoisCloneLove and I hope your long day will be a breeze! :hug:

I see you Drea! :D

On an unrelated note, there was just a commercial for a concert my relative is doing in Vancouver, and she pronounced his name wrong. :tsk: What an idiot! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom