PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the best parts of today for me was reading SG's and ydw's new fic chapters. What does it say about you when new fan fic makes your day? :lol:

oh, the usual. I want a new job, I can't find a new job, I get depressed over my whole job situation. :sigh: again.

Plus I need to polish up a new fan fic and start posting it. :shh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It'll take time, but soon you'll come upon the right job. :yes::hug:

Shame they don't pay you to be on crack :sigh:

I'd be rich :happy:

:lmao:

Yeah, it's a shame they don't pay me to Internet surf, or go to Vertigo Tour concerts, or read, or watch Gray's, or write fic ...

:wink:

Apparently Netscape is looking for people to work for them.....

That would cover the paid to be on the net part...now, how to fit in the blue crack :hmm:

And if you were a concert reviewer, or worked for a paper, you could get paid to go to concerts....

If your an editor, you're paid to read.

um.....tv reviewer, work at paper...paid to watch gray's?

Writer's get paid to write....eventually.

Now all we have to do us convince people to pay us to do these things. :happy:

And librarians do search the Internet and online databases. :happy:

Yes, we just have to con people into paying us to do the things we now do for free in our spare time. :wink:

How can we get paid to sleep? because I'm starting to :yawn: I know -- medical studies of our sleeping habits! :happy:

I like the way you ladies are thinking! :happy: I'd love to be paid to do things like go to concerts and watch TV. :lmao:

Sorry I'm a bit quiet - it's a commercial right now, but I'm watching Rock Star. :)

Thora! :hug: Is it the Rockstar where they're down to six and they're choosing between originals and cover versions? I watched that one last night here in the U.S.

jobob said:
Bri, you're a brilliant career counselor. :wink: :hug:

:lol:

Aren't I?

Wanna pay me? :wink:

It's a shame I don't really pay attention to Netscape that much except to skim the odd headline. Apparently they are planning to hire a bunch of free-lancing bookmarkers.
Paying people to bookmark...and submit stories and creat community...apparently.
it's crazy
it's genius.
I want to be paid to surf the net :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Aren't I?

Wanna pay me? :wink:

I suppose you want American dollars, don't you?

I'm nearly broke this week. another thing I'm down about. :sigh:

I have to quit typing in that little :sigh: smilie. It's making me sad.

It's a shame I don't really pay attention to Netscape that much except to skim the odd headline. Apparently they are planning to hire a bunch of free-lancing bookmarkers.
Paying people to bookmark...and submit stories and creat community...apparently.
it's crazy
it's genius.
I want to be paid to surf the net :drool:

It is crazy genius. Sharing bookmarks and paying people for it? It's like the Wikipedia of bookmarking. :huh:

jobob said:

It is crazy genius. Sharing bookmarks and paying people for it? It's like the Wikipedia of bookmarking. :huh:

It's crazy...
I'm nosing about a bit. Apparently the idea is you find a story on the net, submit it with a little summary, perhaps throw in your own thoughts....but from what I can see, most people just copy and paste the first sentences of the story. :huh:

Talk about easy money...

It's almost tempting enough to make you crazy enough to try and get hired.....

Darnit. :grumpy: I'm missing Letterman's opening monologue. I wanted to see if he was going to do more jokes about Osama Bin Laden's big-time crush on Whitney Houston.

IMO, she needs to make the ultimate sacrifice for the good of her country and go lure the man out of hiding. :lol:

And can you tell I've never been a Whitney Houston fan? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom