PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Russty, between you and me :madspit: shitfuckdamn

.....you understand :yes:

I took the day off to go to the doctor, he called in sick.
I asked the nurse to call in a refill on meds, she called in the wrong ones.
I let the man sleep all day, got nothing done.
I hurt like hell, but I'm SuperGirl!!
So.......
......No rest for the wicked :lol:

:lol: Damn you and I seriously need to get together and have a freakin party. My leg has been bad all week, but we have no money so I can't go to the doctors. I've been on pain meds all week which makes me just want to sleep. Last night I was in bed with all these pillows propping up my leg and playing on the laptop. B said that I loooked like the Queen Mum or something. He wanted to know when our house had been renamed to the Ritz? :lol: I told him to shut up and get me something to eat damn it and make it snappy. :D

Did they ever get the right meds for you? Last time I ordered a refill they filled the wrong ones! ARGH! I had to wait a few hours again to get the right ones. Its such a pain. :madspit:

Nighty night Jem :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

Sami I use to have the same problems talking to my father in person. I was just always so worried that he would get upset and start yelling. Hopefully as you get older it will get easier. :hug: And if your teacher ever did anything inappropriate I would have to come down their and kick his ass. :D

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Jem :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

Sami I use to have the same problems talking to my father in person. I was just always so worried that he would get upset and start yelling. Hopefully as you get older it will get easier. :hug: And if your teacher ever did anything inappropriate I would have to come down their and kick his ass. :D

:lol: :hug:

I'm not worried that my dad would yell at me, I just don't get along with him to begin with. :|

WildHoney said:

I'll get NI to take a photo tomorrow :yikes:

I'm still a bit ;huh: as the bell's palsy is still slightly there:|

I bet your looking hawt like woah! :drool: :combust: :faint: I can't wait to see pictures. :D

Russty Cat said:

:lol: Damn you and I seriously need to get together and have a freakin party. My leg has been bad all week, but we have no money so I can't go to the doctors. I've been on pain meds all week which makes me just want to sleep. Last night I was in bed with all these pillows propping up my leg and playing on the laptop. B said that I loooked like the Queen Mum or something. He wanted to know when our house had been renamed to the Ritz? :lol: I told him to shut up and get me something to eat damn it and make it snappy. :D

Did they ever get the right meds for you? Last time I ordered a refill they filled the wrong ones! ARGH! I had to wait a few hours again to get the right ones. Its such a pain. :madspit:

Yeah, I've been doing the pillow under the leg thing for a couple of months now. Its not really helping that much.
I'm just afraid of missing work ( I stand all day)
I go crazy at home. And my other little 'volunteer thing' is more or less ended because......well, I'm just not needed so much.
Which is fine because I need to worry about ME!!

I'm thinking that I need some physical therapy at this point, and I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe some low impact arobics?

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug:

I'm not worried that my dad would yell at me, I just don't get along with him to begin with. :|

Awww that blows. I never got along with my dad either. He said he didn't know how to deal with a girl and one who was "a bit odd" at that. :lol: He tries much harder now. But I haven't seen him in person in a few years so next week should be interesting. I'm hoping we'll get along okay. I have to be at his house for five days. :eek:

Russty Cat said:

Awww that blows. I never got along with my dad either. He said he didn't know how to deal with a girl and one who was "a bit odd" at that. :lol: He tries much harder now. But I haven't seen him in person in a few years so next week should be interesting. I'm hoping we'll get along okay. I have to be at his house for five days. :eek:

:hug: I hope it goes well next week!

greeneyedgirl said:

Yeah, I've been doing the pillow under the leg thing for a couple of months now. Its not really helping that much.
I'm just afraid of missing work ( I stand all day)
I go crazy at home. And my other little 'volunteer thing' is more or less ended because......well, I'm just not needed so much.
Which is fine because I need to worry about ME!!

I'm thinking that I need some physical therapy at this point, and I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe some low impact arobics?

I've been told yoga and physical therapy massages would be a good idea. Of course since I dont' have insurance I can't afford anything at this point. But you definetly need to look into something to help. It doesn't work if your in pain all the time. Life just isn't worth it living in never ending pain. Have your doctors ever talked to you about steriod treatments?

Nighty night Wild :hug: :heart Sweet dreams.

Thanks Sami :hug: I'm actually looking forward to seeing my parents new house and the new city they live in. I've already looked up the local yarn shop there online and since I'll have my own truck I figure if he starts being a pain I'll just go do some window shopping. :giggle:

I don't have to patience for Yoga.
And actually admitting that I need physical therapy is hard for me.
Don't think that I could stand a massage, most of the time I just don't want to be touched.
Haven't talked about steriods, but have done the cortazone shots *mthrfckrs*.

WildHoney said:

:D :)

I really should go to bed :shifty:

it's gone 1am...

Ok there's 1 hot sexy Irishman asleep in my bed and i'm posting here ....

I've got my priorities right :lol:

Luv ya all :kiss:

good night to you!!
have grand dreams of your future hubby!!

Back
Top Bottom