Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother had a bad asthma attack in the middle of the night. I was up with her and I almost had to take her to the hospital. I was so worried about her I barely slept because I kept checking on her. :( :| But she's alright though. :)

Wild :hug:

Dis :hug: :clonecaptainloveofmylife: :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
My mother had a bad asthma attack in the middle of the night. I was up with her and I almost had to take her to the hospital. I was so worried about her I barely slept because I kept checking on her. :( :| But she's alright though. :)

Ugh man....that must have been scary!:ohmy: Does she have an inhaler?

Glad shes ok:hug:

2.gif

Come here you naughty Dis

:yawn: I haven't slept at all, so I'll leave you two alone while I try and get some sleep. I'm sure nothing will happen when I leave. :shifty:

Talk to you all later! :hug:

Hi there! Only on for 15 mins, but what's the drunken thing you did Becky, clone dear? :sexywink: :sexywink:

Missed you lastnite! :( :wink:

Missed you too ( :giggle: ) clone baby :hug: :flirt:

I rolled home at 3am :reject: and my pc was on so I thought id pop by and say hi to the girls!!

It was my leavers party last night Su, and guess where I went after the *supervised party*...

Cavern Walks baby!!!!! :hyper:

I took lotsa pics if youre interested :wink:

Oooooo Cavern walks pix!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Absolutely baby! I so want to see those, you know it! :love: :heart:

Drunk eh? You bad girl! :flirt:

Bono will be over at your house soon to give you the spanking of your life!!!! :giggle:

Ah well, it will still be great to see how crazy you went! I mean, at least i have been there! :wink:

Heres my Bf well now fiance South Park style
:heart: :love:

Wil.bmp
[/IMG]
batme.bmp
[/IMG]

don't we make a cute couple?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Bono will be over at your house soon to give you the spanking of your life!!!! :giggle:

Ah well, it will still be great to see how crazy you went! I mean, at least i have been there! :wink:

*waits to unlock door...good thing no-ones home at the minute!!*

Here's one pic but I've got loads more :D

----pic was once here---

Btw...Dis, youre Bf is hot! haha...congrats again hun!! :hug:

Last edited:
You look lovely clone! :cute: Who's that with you?

Well i have to go now, so bye bye girls&see you two later hopefully! Be good! :angel:

:wave: :hug: :hug:

susanp6 said:
You look lovely clone! :cute: Who's that with you?

Well i have to go now, so bye bye girls&see you two later hopefully! Be good! :angel:

:wave: :hug: :hug:

That's that boy i hate but luuuuuuurve Su! He acted like my bf most of the night :huh:, but he was the only one who wanted to dance so we were up there!! While my best mate (his gf) looked well iffy at us...uh-oh!

Oh well, it was a great night but I think I'm gonna have to get rid of that pic 'cos dont think he'd appreciate his face on the internet :giggle:

Glad you had fun BG...your friend has gorg eyes:drool:

I am having way too much fun with this south park thing:lmao: I've created my entire family:lmao:

Dismantled said:
Glad you had fun BG...your friend has gorg eyes:drool:

I am having way too much fun with this south park thing:lmao: I've created my entire family:lmao:

:lmao:

Haha, what are the grandparents like? :hmm:

:giggle: yep, he's my sexy little "friend" :wink:

the eyes are no way his best feature (though theyre hawt :drool: )

It's the six-pack :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom