Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been up all night - still have the Best of 80-90 cd on... and I can still bounce in the chair to Desire - at nearly 7am :huh: Watch, I'll fall asleep on the way to Wasaga Beach and be a zombie all day :(

Hi girls:wave:

Wow my head's still a bit sore
16.gif

Must not drink like last night in Toronto/Chicago . I may become too easy :giggle:

*puts her night gown on the top of her head and does her best Roseanna Roseanna Danna bit*

:whistle: If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body, come on baby let me know.....
*starts to strip out of her brownie uniform*

greeneyedgirl said:
:shifty: I'm all alone.....

:whistle: I know a song thats not to long,
tulip, tulip, songs all gone :whistle:

No you're not. I'm here, briefly.

The classic rock station I listen to is having a Veggie Tales Weekend. They're playing Veggie Tales songs as part of a Veggie Tales ticket giveaway. I heard the Hairbrush Song earlier this afternoon ... silly, silly, silly.

I need to post fanfic before I spend the rest of my life rewriting it and no time on my assignment. Which would not be good.

See you, GG.

*jumps off of the bed, rips night gown from her head and stuffs it under her pillow, puts her brownie badge sash back on her shoulder*

I wasn't doing anything silly, really......I was uh.......practicing a play, ya thats it, a play :reject:

Oh DG, wish you could have been with me today....
Had the perfect guy for you, he was our waiter, he was a junior at U of I, political science major, talked so fast I had to tell him to slow down. He was so cute, I wanted to wrap him up, take him home and save him for one of my girls......
My mom freaked me out, though. He turned around to talk to the table next to us and she reached out to his ass like she was gonna squeeze it :drool: but she was just gonna untie his apron....

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh DG, wish you could have been with me today....
Had the perfect guy for you, he was our waiter, he was a junior at U of I, political science major, talked so fast I had to tell him to slow down. He was so cute, I wanted to wrap him up, take him home and save him for one of my girls......
My mom freaked me out, though. He turned around to talk to the table next to us and she reached out to his ass like she was gonna squeeze it :drool: but she was just gonna untie his apron....

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom