Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:

:hmm: How scary is it that we knew which one he was....I didn't read what you wrote until AFTER I looked at the pic!

:lol: I prolly showed you guys wayy too many pics of him so you're recognizing him now!

know what's freaky? apparently he and januarystar went to the same Police concert! :lmao: and she told me, what woulda happened if I saw him there?

the thought is interesting tho... what would you do if someone tapped you on the shoulder, said hi and you didn't know the person while he/she knows you?

:drool: Those tights should be compulsory wearing.....just need to adjust the contrast to check out the hidden dragon...:shifty:

Did I just say that out loud :ohmy:

:shifty:
7h-02135.jpg

:cute:

Galeongirl said:

:lol: I prolly showed you guys wayy too many pics of him so you're recognizing him now!

know what's freaky? apparently he and januarystar went to the same Police concert! :lmao: and she told me, what woulda happened if I saw him there?

the thought is interesting tho... what would you do if someone tapped you on the shoulder, said hi and you didn't know the person while he/she knows you?

She wasn't :ohmy:

I suppose it depended on who it was :lol:

If it was Bono i'd be whoever he thought i was :shifty:

WildHoney said:

She wasn't :ohmy:

I suppose it depended on who it was :lol:

If it was Bono i'd be whoever he thought i was :shifty:

:wink: she had seats, he was on the field... so sadly they didn't meet!

:lol: It woulda been cool tho if she'd seen him IRL!

:shifty: for Bono, I'd be whoever he wanted me to be... :flirt:

thanks gals - I'm sure everything IS fine but it helps to have actually mentioned it to someone :reject: I didn't realize just how much I was worrying about it until I did.

Gav didn't help when he read out loud and laughed at the part of the label that said 'will not work if you are already pregnant' :madwife:

I took it within 14 hours, though, and it's supposed to have a 72 hour window *fingerscrossed*

Sad_Girl said:
thanks gals - I'm sure everything IS fine but it helps to have actually mentioned it to someone :reject: I didn't realize just how much I was worrying about it until I did.

Gav didn't help when he read out loud and laughed at the part of the label that said 'will not work if you are already pregnant' :madwife:

I took it within 14 hours, though, and it's supposed to have a 72 hour window *fingerscrossed*

:hug: You'll be fine. But do go and get a test just to make sure.

ARGH!! I have a nutty neighbour that insists on texting me at 20c a text to ask mundane things, rather than picking the phone up which would be free!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom