PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, me too.
I'm gonna go crash......if I can find a bed.
Our new bedroom furniture is coming 4 wks early.....in 2 days.
Mr GG had to clear out our room today so that I could mop and change the curtains tomorrow.

That makes me think......I wonder which of the other bedrooms he ended up going in? He went to bed about a half hour ago without me :lol:

My house was so neat and clean.
Now there is random furniture pcs everywhere :lmao:

Ack, I still feel like crap. :| Only came to the library because my DVD's are due back today. :lol:

I put the 2 boys on leashes for the 1st time this morning. Felix hates it. He cried when I tried to walk him on it. I think he just wanted me to hold him. :giggle: :cute: Finn likes the leash though.

VP, when you read this, check your PM's.

Hey wayne!

Man, my phone is ringing off the hook! I feel so popular! :lol: Okay, most of the calls aren't for me directly, but the woman I assist certainly is busy today! :)

:hug:

I thought GG was pretty good. I'm glad Luke finally gave in, and let Lorelai be in April's life.

I thought Anna totally over-reacted at the end! I can kinda understand her point, but thought her not wanting April to be a part of Lorelai's life until her and Luke are married is totally ridiculous. "You're only engaged." God, that's so rude!

:lol: Anyway, I loved the birthday party bit, and loved Rory calling Mitchum an ass, which he totally deserved.

What did you think?

About the same. Luke pissed me off with his reasons for not wanting Lorelai to meet April...juvenile and insecure, but sorta understandable I guess. And it might have helped if he'd admitted it like two months ago! And a bathroom set for a 13th birthday? "I've seen her use soap"?? Please.

The birthday party - Lorelai is a better person that I am. I would have laughed when he called for help. :evil: But whatever.

Anna's reaction - I have mixed feelings about this. I can see where she's coming from in some ways. I have experience with this, with my ex having questionable taste in who he lets into his life, and honestly, I've said no to the idea of Sarah meeting a few of them, because I could tell they were whack jobs. His current g/f, whom he's been living with for a few years, I said no to early on, told him to wait for a while and see how their relationship went before dragging Sarah into it. Then, when the time came that I would have allowed it, Sarah decided she didn't want to meet her, and so it eventually took a year or so before they met. But I digress.

I understand Anna being cautious. I'm assuming that before then, she had no idea about Lorelai's existance, or at least, of the seriousness of their relationship. I blame that on Luke. He should have made it clear from the start that he was in a serious relationship with a very decent, stable woman.

All that said though, the idea that they should be married before Lorelai spends time with April is ridiculous. And I applaud Lorelai for doing the mature thing, and going to introduce herself to Anna.

Also, I really liked Sookie in this episode. For a while now, she's been like this insane, over-the-top person who made me cringe. Nice to see that toned down. And I enjoyed the Mitchum smackdown.

The person who wrote this show is the one who will be taking over next season when the Palladinos leave. If this is any indication, I think he'll do a great job.

:ohmy: Didn't think my analysis was that long. Obsessed much? :reject: :lol:

:lol: I obsess a lot too! You had some really great points. :up:

I'm sad about the Palladino's leaving too, but I like what the writer did with this last episode. Hopefully it won't go to crap! :)

I guess it's because I identify so much with the characters. :lol: Now, if only I looked like Lorelai, or had her metabolism, which allows her to incessantly eat junk food while staying a size 2...

Other than CSI (which was a VERY good episode last night, some comic relief, which we were desperately in need of!), GG is the only show I have left. :sigh: Oh, and The Amazing Race, but this season, I forget it's even on most of the time.

Hi Diane :hug: I'm okay...how about you?

Back
Top Bottom