Pleba girls' party.......celebrating Wild&Brightest Star reaching 15K!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww that was very short&sweet DG! :hug:

Thanks for the email&i was just thinking of Sami too hoping she's fine :yes:

I'm off to make my beef curry&watch a bit of the national television awards but be back soon! :)

the thing with VP's was a comunications breakdown really, no biggie. Everyone's alright.

Those concerts were so amazing! The security at the palace was :censored: up, but the concerts totally made up for the cold, and nasty security people, etc...

:rockon: OMG I'm so wound up just thinking about it again!

Bye Dazz :hug:

:hyper: Wild, I was on the rail on Adam's side on Monday night, and I was one row from the rail on Adam's side, just inside the elipse last night! :shocked: I was only maybe 7 or 8 people away from gabrielvox when Bono pulled him up on stage! It was SOOO fucking cool!

WildHoney said:
So you got in the eclipse :hyper:

Did :adam: see you :shifty:

:yes: :D I waved and he smiled and nodded, kindof gave a me a squinty-eyed look like - 'You look familiar..." and then, a little while later, he was kinda dancing; moving his head in time to the music, and we made eye contact and he held it for a full 20 seconds at least (It felt like a lifetime at the time, but I don't really know just how long it was - might have been nearly a full minute :faint: ) but Miro and April with their signs got most of his attention, he was smiling at talking at them and stuff. It was really cute! :cute:

The concerts were both great, but last nights BLEW MY MIND! what a way to end my personal U2 Vertigo experience :heart:

Oh, and when he was dancing, I was dancing too (of course) and he grinned at me, talk about to die for! I mean, I know I was grinning like an idiot at him, but he could've just flashed me a smile, you know... this was a full on toothy grin :combust:

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhh:hug:

Here's one of mine for you:hug:

2005_0922Recent0286.jpg

Back
Top Bottom